Europa Conference League 22/23

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

Good to know it's not just me imagining it's a shit game. I've watched 10 minutes and it's been appalling.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Gonna be a pen. They’d go mental if it didn’t get given when ours did on Saturday.

wr8_utd

:'(
Some of these hand ball penalties since the new rules are really ridiculously unfair/unlucky. Something needs to be done.

Sanchez7

I can see why he has given it but I think the arm was intended to block the player rather than with the intention of touching the ball.

lex talionis

Some of these hand ball penalties since the new rules are really ridiculously unfair/unlucky. Something needs to be done.
True, but under the old rules that would be a handball every single day of the week.

the_cliff

Considering the Martinez/Bruno handballs given in the Europa that has to be given.

Was really confused as to why Roma's wasn't given the other day. Probably because it was Anthony Taylor, he thought it was the prem...

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Again it’s a penalty with the rules but it really shouldn’t be. He’s accidentally touched the ball with his hand during running motion.