Europa/Conference or outside?

Godfather

I look forward to the EL. It's our level and maybe a trophy to win. CL is way above our qualities at the moment

BorisManUtd

We're in terrible state atm so Europa league is our level anyways. Winning it would mean a trophy, finally, and Champions League qualification (I'm not sure we're getting top 4 next season so EL could be our only realistic way to get CL football).

redshaw

They say the table doesn't lie but I'd hand it to Brighton if I could. Smashed us 4-0 and beat West Ham 3-1 on the last day while we lose to Palace without a whimper.

Nice footballing team that have shown up two clubs "going" for Europa spot.

PoTMS

We should be really winning it next season. The best teams on paper are United and Arsenal followed by Roma, Lazio, Real Betis and Real Sociedad. Might obviously change with the UCL drop outs.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
What happened to those yelling that we would be better off missing out on Europe entirely by finishing eighth, all so we can follow in the footsteps of Arteta and “do an Arsenal”? See you in the Europa League.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
They say the table doesn't lie but I'd hand it to Brighton if I could. Smashed us 4-0 and beat West Ham 3-1 on the last day while we lose to Palace without a whimper.

Nice footballing team that have shown up two clubs "going" for Europa spot.
By that logic Spurs should hand their CL place to us because we beat them home and away, while City can hand their title to Spurs for losing both home and away.

redshaw

By that logic Spurs should hand their CL place to us because we beat them home and away, while City can hand their title to Spurs for losing both home and away.
Well it's an emotional stance based on horrific end of season performances.

I did open with a qualifier in they say table doesn't lie. it's just a little reposte thing, not a setup for child like comparisons.

Last edited:

Dimitar09

Already looking forward to being beatan in the final or semi of the Europa League by Sevilla or Villarreal now next season.

croadyman

Frankly deserved no European Football at all and only got it due to West Ham bottling it

copen1945

We should be really winning it next season. The best teams on paper are United and Arsenal followed by Roma, Lazio, Real Betis and Real Sociedad. Might obviously change with the UCL drop outs.
A visit from Mourinho is probably written in th stars. He won't be gracious or complimentary toward Erik.