Europa League 20/21

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I cannot believe that Leverkusen would let a guy called "Fassnacht" score against them, a day after Ash Wednesday no less.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
fecking Leverkusen can't even stay in the EL to waste energy in their top 4 pursuit.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Sociedad are a disaster at the back.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Leverkusen down 3:0 now.
They are really doing their best to live up to their reputation of being serial bottlers.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
They are really doing their best to live up to their reputation of being serial bottlers.
It's not rally bottleing if you fail at the first hurdle.

Having read all of the 100 posts in Leverkusen's match thread I can conclude that the fans want Bosz sacked. :drool:

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Nah, bottling would be something like coming in 2nd in CL, Buli and Cup in the same season or losing the league title via an own goal against Unterhaching. :lol:

AltiUn

I actually enjoy it since it seems that he has transformed from a somewhat good poster to a troll. :lol:
Most oppositions start off as great, objective posters, we just wear them down until they either bow to our ludicrous views or get banned.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Most oppositions start off as great, objective posters, we just wear them down until they either bow to our ludicrous views or get banned.
Hey, I support Bayern! :wenger:
But United are my favorite club in England, so there is that

AltiUn

Not sure how to feel seeing Leverkusen being spanked by Young Boys.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
It's not rally bottleing if you fail at the first hurdle.

Having read all of the 100 posts in Leverkusen's match thread I can conclude that the fans want Bosz sacked. :drool:
Showing your true colors now? ;)

Sacking Bosz would be dumb. He overperformed midway through now the team is playing as it was to be expected given the transfer period.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Showing your true colors now? ;)

Sacking Bosz would be dumb. He overperformed midway through now the team is playing as it was to be expected given the transfer period.
What true colors? I enjoyed the meme factor of Leverkusen's first half and even more so the meme factor of "werkself.de" and I think wanting to sack Bosz for the current bad spell is typical for that place.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
What true colors? I enjoyed the meme factor of Leverkusen's first half and even more so the meme factor of "werkself.de" and I think wanting to sack Bosz for the current bad spell is typical for that place.
Well, based on our previous comversations you always seemed to be a bit biased against clubs like Leipzig, Wolfsburg and us. Anyway, Werkself.de is filled with the worst of the worst.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
What's all this then? Bundesliga rivalry? :eek:
Wrong again? Isn't that what you guys wanted all the time long?

So many Premier League fans accused us Germans to be all cozy with each other, defending even rival clubs and showing no rivalry.

Honestly, I always support German clubs internationally and hoped for a Leverkusen win. However, looking at the result only I have only sarcasm left to show. Leverkusen is an embarrassment for the Bundesliga.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
3-3 now :lol:

Reminds me of that Europa League qualifier for Dortmund in 2016 when they also were down 3-0 and then went on to win 4-3.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Well, based on our previous comversations you always seemed to be a bit biased against clubs like Leipzig, Wolfsburg and us. Anyway, Werkself.de is filled with the worst of the worst.
Well I think those clubs are bad for German football, I think Leipzig made a mockery out of 50+1 that should not have been accepted and if it was up to me I'd introduce a factor in the tv money distribution that doesn't allow these clubs to profit from the solidarity principle and full stadiums of others.

But that doesn't mean I have to watch and judge every match foaming at the mouth.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
and I was just about to write something disparaging about Schick

kidbob

What the hell is going on in this thread? All you Bundesliga fans seem to have forgotten that Leverkusen are from Germany. Personally I thought that they, just like Leipzig, showed the ultimate quality of the Bunesliga and both have many players who are ready to make the jump to Bayern in the coming transfer windows.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
What the hell is going on in this thread? All you Bundesliga fans seem to have forgotten that Leverkusen are from Germany. Personally I thought that they, just like Leipzig, showed the ultimate quality of the Bunesliga and both have many players who are ready to make the jump to Bayern in the coming transfer windows.
Leverkusen never sell to us so I can safely badmouth their players

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
3 for 3. Now for granada and villarreal...

kidbob

Leverkusen never sell to us so I can safely badmouth their players
I still can't forgive them for the semi final defeat years ago. How we didn't win that game over two legs is a mystery to me. What a greta side that was though. Remember Placenta? That lad was a machine at LB in those games. We had so many games in that era where we outplayed the opposition in Europe only to lose (Dortmund being the biggest example in 97).

But anyway Bundesliga is absolutely ahead of La Liga now for me. Bayern are the best team in Europe and Dortmund are better than most teams when they play at their best.

Idxomer

La Liga is weak this season.

Those tactics from Sociedad were also suicidal.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
We might be dealing with a glastonspurs(sp?) moment in regards to Neverkusen.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I still can't forgive them for the semi final defeat years ago. How we didn't win that game over two legs is a mystery to me. What a greta side that was though. Remember Placenta? That lad was a machine at LB in those games. We had so many games in that era where we outplayed the opposition in Europe only to lose (Dortmund being the biggest example in 97).

But anyway Bundesliga is absolutely ahead of La Liga now for me. Bayern are the best team in Europe and Dortmund are better than most teams when they play at their best.
Well back then, they did still sell to us :D

We did pluck Ballack, Ze Roberto and Lucio from that team, which a was pretty good team. Also had a great coach in "Toppi" Toppmöller. Since then, over 15 years now, they haven't sold to us

Placente, was it, the one with the long hair

PoTMS

Bayern are no longer the best team in Europe. They've been particularly suspect this season. Man City now take that title, unfortunately for us. Barcelona, Atletico and Real Madrid would all still beat Dortmund.