Europa League 2011/2012

Devilton

hahaha...i know it hurts us...but city are getting whipped worse then we were.

LOL.

Mission disintegration is in full effect.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
But I thought City had a world class group of players, does that mean they are not even good enough for Europa?

Ivor Ballokov

I think the commentator is overreacting.

Sporting 2 - City 0 (over both legs)
Oh yeah they are terrible on ESPN but he is certainly looking frustrated and apparently had words with Mancini. Should have been booked for kicking the ball into the crowd too.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Winky van Rockswangle scores.

Sw33t

They obviously can't handle playing on Thursdays and then 3 days later in the league imo. I honestly don't care if they win the Europa League Cup. If they go through then their title chances will get hurt badly.
Ahh yeah, I keep forgetting about that! I see your point, but I find i hard wanting them to win anything

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Thank you Sporting. European football ey. They knock out the best team in Portugal with ease. Can't win the 4th best. Can't even score:lol:

KM

They are a side in transition, and probably have an eye on the game against Chelsea.
The feck?
Their match against Chelsea got postponed, I think.
United lose its because we are shit, City lose somebody's making excuses for them.

Treble

It's not like City play with the reserves either, yet they are shit...

Chelsea will be the only English team in the quarter finals in Europe this year.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Chelsea will be the only English team in the quarter finals in Europe this year.
Yup, absolutely shocking. Frankly I wish they had lost as well, and take the coefficent bash.

The Premier League seems to have gone back 20 years overnight. So many transitional teams, Arsenal are the only English team who have had a decent European campaign (unlucky to go out).

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Another week or two of their shit form and the league will be insurmountable. Hats off to Balotelli and Kolarov for helping things along. Also, long live Savic.

acnumber9

Yup, absolutely shocking. Frankly I wish they had lost as well, and take the coefficent bash.

The Premier League seems to have gone back 20 years overnight. So many transitional teams, Arsenal are the only English team who have had a decent European campaign (unlucky to go out).
Where they feck. The tie was more than 45 minutes long. For the other 135 they were second best.

KM

Being beaten 4-0 in the first leg doesn't equate to being unlucky, Robo.

Anyway Apparently City's team is in transition, so it's okay.

Claymore

But I thought City had a world class group of players, does that mean they are not even good enough for Europa?

Ha. Isn't it funny that Aguero,Silva Toure etc all came from La liga and yet Lisbon who we robbed their best players from and beaten over the years are spanking them. Wonder if someone should start a Portugal better than Premier league topic.......

decorativeed

Only just seen the score. Really thought City would win this one and go through and was hoping for the extra games for them. Piss poor show.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Did you miss their 1st leg then?
No they got destroyed, but there where obviously circumstances like the pitch involved, and they exited the competition with their head held high.

Arsenal - Won group with a game to spare. Got destroyed in the San Siro to AC but left with their heads held high.
Chelsea - Got through their group with a win in the final game. Just about deserved to go through against Napoli.
United - Going into the final group game had drawn the 3 important games. A loss sent them into the Europa League where they just got through against Ajax, and then got schooled by Athletic Club
City - Similar to United, but needed a win and results to go their way in the final group game after Tevezgate. Hard group they went out of, but are getting their arse handed to them by Sporting in Europa.

Fulham - Failed to keep the momentum up in the group.
Stoke - Great start, did well in their group, gave up against Valencia.
Tottenham - After Hearts didn't care very much. Never really used their first team.
Birmingham - The great story of the competition, but couldn't pull of mission impossible.
Celtic - Went out twice. Won 1 group game.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Thank you Sporting. European football ey. They knock out the best team in Portugal with ease. Can't win the 4th best. Can't even score:lol:
My brother who's a Porto fan is fuming:lol: