Europa League 2019/20

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
no idea. My guess would be Sunday or Monday, but nothing's been decided yet.

bit surprising too. I live in Salzburg and the weather's fine. Didn't know a storm was coming tonight either.
Lucky bastard. One of the most beautiful cities I've visited.

Deery

Dreary
Wolves playing some nice stuff knocking it about well 1-1 Adama Troare

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
We're dogshite but Mateu Lahoz is painting his masterpiece here.

What a disgrace of a referee

Lyricist

We're dogshite but Mateu Lahoz is painting his masterpiece here.

What a disgrace of a referee
Didn't see, what did he actually do aside of the amount of yellow cards?
Wasn't the first leg rather the one where you felt screwed over by the refs?

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Losing 0-3 at home to Bayer Leverkusen, completely fair and to the surprise of absolutely no one, the only shocking thing is how we even managed to score one away.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Didn't see, what did he actually do aside of the amount of yellow cards?
Wasn't the first leg rather the one where you felt screwed over by the refs?
He can't get one call right. The amount of blatant fouls he hasn't called in our favour is ridiculous.

First leg we should have won by 5 or 6 and now we're out if it ends like this. I'd say it is unbelievable but it's Sporting and nothing surprises me anymore

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I'm conflicted on who I want to win between Gent and Roma. Would like to see Owusu, and David get more exposure in Europe. Concurrently, Roma (on paper) would present a harder challenge for Man Utd which is why I'd like Roma to remain in the competition.

Disappointed in AZ Alkmaar. Would have liked to see them progress further in the competition, and would've certainly liked to have seen Boadu have more chances on the European stage for potential suitors.

Hope we get Leverkusen in the next round. Looks like they're bullying Porto

Huge respect for Sporting, primarily for their utilisation of the youth system, and would prefer them to qualify. On the other hand, you can expect an electrifying atmosphere should their opposition qualify. I still remember the Saint Etienne fans being phenomenal against Manchester United.

With all due respect to Malmoe, I'm glad they're on the brink of being eliminated from the competition. This will potentially be the greatest Europa League in recent memory.

Hopefully, Arsenal, Benfica, Celtic, Inter, and Sevilla all qualify

Lyricist

He can't get one call right. The amount of blatant fouls he hasn't called in our favour is ridiculous.

First leg we should have won by 5 or 6 and now we're out if it ends like this. I'd say it is unbelievable but it's Sporting and nothing surprises me anymore
I see you scored that vital away goal! Happy for you.

Lyricist

What is that Porto player doing?? What a stupid red card for throwing an elbow while contesting for a long ball.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
:lol::lol::lol:

Is anyone else here watching our game? This is hilarious.

For some reason we skied 3 different shots after the 90th minute on counter attacks instead of holding onto the ball and refused to waste time on corners. We missed 7 or 8 great chances in 10 minutes, from 1v1s to open goal misses and they equalize in the last minute while we're beyond dominating. If this is a normal team this tie would have ended 20-3 on aggregate but somehow we're going to extra time.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
I made a rant post about South European teams and Latin-American teams the other day.

Porto again completely confirming my rant. Bunch of butchers once they are being outplayed.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Basaksehir's team contains Demba Ba, Clichy, Skrtel, Elia and Robinho. And yes, it's that Robinho. Didn't even know he was still playing

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Getafe already wasting time and diving in the first minute. Can we please banish this team from any football activities?

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
I made a rant post about South European teams and Latin-American teams the other day.

Porto again completely confirming my rant. Bunch of butchers once they are being outplayed.
Don't think the dutch get to complain about portuguese teams being a bunch of butchers :)

But yes you're right about Porto, they are a dirty and physical team. It's part of the culture, you can get outplayed but can't get outfought. Have to use every trick there is to gain an advantage. Don't know if it's just us but here we often look at the dutch league as naive and soft.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Don't think the dutch get to complain about portuguese teams being a bunch of butchers :)

But yes you're right about Porto, they are a dirty and physical team. It's part of the culture, you can get outplayed but can't get outfought. Have to use every trick there is to gain an advantage. Don't know if it's just us but here we often look at the dutch league as naive and soft.
Sure we can, Boularouzh and De Jong retired.