Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sevilla have been the better team unfortunately.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Surely nobody expected any different though?
I didn’t expect much, but I expected some excitement.

Instead it’s just been shithousery and squabbling. In hindsight it was always on the cards. I’m just disappointed I wasted a beer watching it

JimmyWils

"Certain nationalities" McManamong
Absolutely ridiculous thing from him. Regardless of how people might feel about football in other countries, you just know that's a fecking stupid thing for him to say. Just keep your mouth shut, there is no point.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Shouldn't we discuss that in the age of 50 plus games for teams per season we should somehow skip overtime since 95% of the time it is absolutely useless and just two teams not wanting to lose? Bring back sudden death?
Golden goal made teams defend even more. Its why they got rid of it

wr8_utd

:'(
I think this has been an enjoyable final to watch honestly. I don’t get all the complaining about the sidelines from the BT commentators I think it adds to the spectacle when there’s a bit of drama.
I enjoyed it till around 70 mins. Since then, it's not just been a lot of shithousing, its also been utterly awful football.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Shouldn't we discuss that in the age of 50 plus games for teams per season we should somehow skip overtime since 95% of the time it is absolutely useless and just two teams not wanting to lose? Bring back sudden death?
I loved golden goal. Pure tension whenever either team was in their attacking third. Which unfortunately didn't happen much.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Absolutely ridiculous thing from him. Regardless of how people might feel about football in other countries, you just know that's a fecking stupid thing for him to say. Just keep your mouth shut, there is no point.
Others have had to publicly apologise for spouting that sort of rubbish

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Sorry, I know I'm not exactly being forced to watch it but God damn this competition is so often such a miserable watch.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I enjoyed it till around 70 mins. Since then, it's not just been a lot of shithousing, its also been utterly awful football.
I think Romas subs haven’t helped it, Belotti and Wijnaldum look miles off of Abraham and a half fit Dybala.

90 + 5min

What was the context? Why bring nationalities?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don't care if he plays anti-football. feck Sevilla.

saivet

What the feck have I put on. 6 mins of added time in one half of ET.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
career ending injuries every few minutes, people dead on the pitch, this has been a nightmare to watch

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
After watching this game I definitely can see Manchester City lifting pretty easily another 5 trophies in the 2023 given their opponents: Manchester United (FA Cup), Inter (UCL), Sevilla/Roma (UEL), Arsenal (Community Shields) and whoever they face in the Club World Cup.