Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

Erics_Collar

How are they a nothing club? They win the Europa league every season
Relax, it's a joke competition.

It's pathetic that they can be the best of the second tier so often and never make the step up.

Happy in their own average existence. Bit sad really.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
To be fair they got two flukey own goals and we were missing our starting centre backs, our first choice left back and our captain for the second leg. They got ridiculously lucky in that tie.

Not a single likeable player in that team. Beautiful city, horrible football.
I like Bono.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Next season's Champion's League is going to be one of the worst ever judging by the teams in it. Shocking. :eek:
Could be worse. They'll be letting in the sort of shite that can only manage to finish 5th next season, imagine how that will drag the quality down.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Sevilla are really the Real Madrid of the Europe League. Unbelievable. Hope we trash them in the CL next year.

Happy that Jose lost though. His spell at Roma has been overrated, they avoided the stronger half in the Euro league and have been underwhelming in the league. Missing out on Top4 when Inter, Milan and Juve have been terrible plus Juve got 10 points deducted isn't great by any means.
It's like his first season at United but without the EL saving his ass this time and next year things will fall apart like they always do in the third year.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Um, Man United, Barcelona, Juventus, Arsenal, Sporting, AS Roma??? What are you talking about?
Are you really saying current Juventus, Sporting, Roma are great teams?

Barcelona was in the UEL because they got knocked out in UCL group stage, they aren't a great team at all, the MSN Barca was a great team, this current Barca is not, not at all.

Arsenal was too busy with Premier League.

And we should see how United does it next season yet.

I stand firm, i barely see any great team in the Europe League.

el3mel

The 11th team in La Liga managed to defeat Manchester United, Juventus and Roma to win a European trophy.

Fecking mental.

RedDevilRoshi

Sevilla are really the Real Madrid of the Europe League. Unbelievable. Hope we trash them in the CL next year.

Happy that Jose lost though. His spell at Roma has been overrated, they avoided the stronger half in the Euro league and have been underwhelming in the league. Missing out on Top4 when Inter, Milan and Juve have been terrible plus Juve got 10 points deducted isn't great by any means.
It's like his first season at United but without the EL saving his ass this time and next year things will fall apart like they always do in the third year.
I’d rather we let someone else do that for us. Just couldn’t stand the prospect of losing to these cnuts again as they always seem to have our number when we play them.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Do they ever win the Super Cup when they win this? I’m sure they get battered to Madrid everytime they’re in it aswell. Another cup for City in August.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Could be worse. They'll be letting in the sort of shite that can only manage to finish 5th next season, imagine how that will drag the quality down.
I agree with this. Next season will be even worse for that reason.

wangyu

Sevilla are now the 8th most successful team of Europe with their 8th European victory. This puts them in front of Manchester United (7 trophies) and equal to Inter, Chelsea and Atletico.

If there is ever a super league Sevilla is absolutely a must have in that league.

justboy68

Sevilla are now the 8th most successful team of Europe with their 8th European victory. This puts them in front of Manchester United (7 trophies) and equal to Inter, Chelsea and Atletico.

If there is ever a super league Sevilla is absolutely a must have in that league.

Let's not count the Super Cup come on. It's basically the Charity Shield. I'm not having Chelsea painted as more successful than us.

Chicharo

Sevilla have reached the quarterfinals 7 times, and every time they went all the way to winning the trophy in this competition
21/21 legs.
Madness

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral

It's Europa League, you can't equate it to UCL as if they have the same value, this isn't the old UEFA Cup.

Sevilla can't even get out of UCL group stage.

RedDevilRoshi

Jose has already gone and collected his medal before his own team have entered the stage to collect theirs.

Already gone down the tunnel

wangyu

wangyu

It's Europa League, you can't equate it to UCL as if they have the same value, this isn't the old UEFA Cup.

Sevilla can't even get out of UCL group stage.
Maybe but it is still a very hard and long road to win a UEFA cup and it has always been even more so in the past when the UEFA cup had actually the stronger teams in it

Oscar Bonavena

Are you really saying current Juventus, Sporting, Roma are great teams?

Barcelona was in the UEL because they got knocked out in UCL group stage, they aren't a great team at all, the MSN Barca was a great team, this current Barca is not, not at all.

Arsenal was too busy with Premier League.

And we should see how United does it next season yet.

I stand firm, i barely see any great team in the Europe League.
Of course not, if they were great they wouldn't be in the f**king Europa League!