Europa League 22/23 | Final: Sevilla vs Roma (May 31)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Indeed. People were trying to justify our thrashing saying Liverpool had under 3 xG
The part I wonder about with xG is, does it factor into the calculation whether it's Haaland or Weghorst on the ball or is it just the situation?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The part I wonder about with xG is, does it factor into the calculation whether it's Haaland or Weghorst on the ball or is it just the situation?
Clearly the latter. There was some nonsense about post-shot xG as well for more accurate goalkeeping

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Might as well knock you lot out. Should be doable, our striker is far better than yours :wenger:

Blackwidow

Leverkusen are already leading 1:0 in Budapest through Diaby. (3:0 both matches combined)

Rightnr

Forgot about Jesus's perpetual cry face expression

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Sporting have started brightly, playing some nice football. Too bad we all know how this is going to end.

Rightnr

Sporting have started brightly, playing some nice football. Too bad we all know how this is going to end.
If they hadn't bottled that chance to go 3-1 up at home, they might have had a legit chance. It's all but done as it stands

Rightnr

This win can turn into a loss for the Arse if they pick up more injuries.

Has EtH jinxed them?

Ibi Dreams

You'd hope that Saliba off would make a big difference, but not sure Sporting really have the quality to exploit it. They look a bit weak on the counter as well

Ibi Dreams

I thought this would be a good game but seems like a standard arsenal win so far unfortunately