Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Doesn't really fit as a comparison, because Frankfurt has 9-2 shots, (5-1 on target) and absolutely deserves the lead.

Barca is just toothless and Frankfurt excellent at counter attacking.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was an all time fluke though. Eintracht have been plain better so far
Guys, I'll never miss a chance to post this alltime classic :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Right. So why the feck are you banging on about him silencing his critics ala Maguire?
In response to the post you made that I quoted. As though knocking in a jammy goal seals the deal that he's world class and anybody who doesn't rate him as highly as you do is an idiot.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
In response to the post you made that I quoted. As though knocking in a jammy goal seals the deal that he's world class and anybody who doesn't rate him as highly as you do is an idiot.
No. I said anyone who doesn’t rate him. Of which there are many. Go view his thread for confirmation. I made zero reference to his goal. There was a conversation in this thread about his quality.

V.O.

No. I said anyone who doesn’t rate him. Of which there are many. Go view his thread for confirmation. I made zero reference to his goal. There was a conversation in this thread about his quality.
Mate, you've posted this:
At this point do you rate Declan Rice is a litmus test to see if anyone knows feck all about football.
In the thread for a match where he's done nothing but knock in a goal that would make Lampard blush. How do you expect that to be taken? :lol:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Didn't really anyone check to make sure Barcelona fans outnumbere the Germans?
Looks like a einteracht home game.

V.O.

Quality finish, that. Bowen looking absolutely lethal for a while now.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Didn't really anyone check to make sure Barcelona fans outnumbere the Germans?
Looks like a einteracht home game.
The German broadcaster just claimed that Barca fans behind Trapp (ultras?!) have left the game to protest how many tickets were sold to Frankfurt fans.. :lol:

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't understand, why does Frankfurt have nearly as many supporters on Camp Nou as Barcelona, home supporters just don't care about EL or something?

Kaos

A lot of us were watching the CL games this week envious of the quality and work ethic of the teams.

Its the same in the Europa league. Watching how every Frankfurt player chases every ball, and how collectively on song they all are makes me hate our players even more. They don't even deserve the Europa league.

Deery

Dreary
I don't understand, why does Frankfurt have nearly as many supporters on Camp Nou as Barcelona, home supporters just don't care about EL or something?
Not watching the Barca game, but did Frankfurt really get 40,000 fans to Spain? That’s really quite impressive..

V.O.

That's embarrassing for Barca. Can't imagine that happening at OT even if we were in the Ropey Conference thing.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The German broadcaster just claimed that Barca fans behind Trapp (ultras?!) have left the game to protest how many tickets were sold to Frankfurt fans.. :lol:
Thats just golden :lol:
That's how you help your team when they need your support the most.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
For Frankfurt it's just special to play in any European competition, and they just love to travel around Europe. This isn't the first occasion where they had 10.000+ fans away.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Barca game is end to end. But Dembele is so crap. All moves dying at his feet.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Frankfurt only got 5000 tickets.
But there are probably about 20000 Frankfurt in the stadium. They got all the other tickets from Barca fans that didn't want to go.