Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

always_hoping

Don't know about the rest of you but bad memories of last years Europa league final and the semi final exit to Sevilla in 2020 has come flooding back as i tuned in to watch tonights final.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
In a strange sort of way, I genuinely want Rangers to win this. It will vastly improve our league's coefficient. But I must admit I'm jealous of Rangers' revival and progress, esp in Europe.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Don't know about the rest of you but bad memories of last years Europa league final and the semi final exit to Sevilla in 2020 has come flooding back as i tuned in to watch tonights final.
Funny you say that. I'm getting flash forwards to 2023 and ETH completing a cup treble.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Looking forward to the growingly embittered Scottish commentary on my BT stream :drool:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Really hope Gio pulls this off. Somehow always over looked when talking about his generation of Dutch managers, yet Frank de Boer and Van Bommel keep getting jobs.

Baxter

He’s not even going to book Lundstram, but that’s very close to a red

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He's trying to pull his foot away as the bloke sticks his head in... Not a red for me. It looks worse because of the blood, but there wasn't much force.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Oh come on, you lot just want a red for this cos yer still mad about Nani. Frankfurter should be booked for headbutting his foot if anything.