Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
This is very much 50 - 50 as a game,
Nothing to choose between them at all.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I can't face 30 more mins of this shite. Someone please score a goal!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Two Frankfurt fans fell off the stands, apparently. Therefore the fans are quiet
I understand that they the rest of the fans would be shocked if this is true, but if I was in the hospital the last thing I'd want to hear is that the team was without support for half an hour because of my accident.

Hoof the ball

Amad's always getting shafted the poor lad. Scores the winning goal in the Milan game in a nice cameo and gets zero minutes from then on under Ole. Goes to Rangers and has a great run of games. Reward? Not even in the pecking order to come in ahead of a 37 year old ffs.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I understand that they the rest of the fans would be shocked if this is true, but if I was in the hospital the last thing I'd want to hear is that the team was without support for half an hour because of my accident.
Commentary made it sound like they stayed quiet until the situation is a bit more clear

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
why aren’t the commentators pronouncing fwankfwort like johnson does on peep show?

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Someone score a second please, don't think I need 30 minutes extra of this.

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
What kind of name is Fashion? :houllier:
Both teams are afraid to lose and the game is average at best.

poleglass red

don't watch these teams usually but the standard of football is terrible, possibly nerves getting to them.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
What kind of name is Fashion? :houllier:
Both teams are afraid to lose and the game is average at best.
that’s the main problem when you get these also ran teams from one horse farmer leagues in the showpiece finals.

Kaos

A bit of a boring final, but I do hope Frankfurt win it. I feel like they'd offer more in the CL next season, that and I'm still pissed off the bigoted yobs trashing Manchester in 2008 costing us our trophy parade.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Rangers look knackered.
apparently none of their players have eaten anything since arriving as “it’s all foreign muck” and rather than training they have spent most of their time looking for an irish bar that does a good full english.