Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Can't believe people in Italy are pretending that Rui Patricio is any good. He's as bad as every goalkeeper they've had since Alisson

el3mel

You’d have a point if we were living in a world where that was literally the only way to win.
It's 2022 and people are still complaining about how Mourinho approaches his finals. That's how he plays it. Even if he ends up losing today, he'll play the next final the same. Has nothing to do with cowardice but that's the method he tried, trusted, and won him ton of finals before. He's not going to change at nearly 60 years old.

Opposition should just deal with it and find ways to counter it.

Let's hope the CL final is a bit more entertaining than this*

Maybe the second half will be more lively.

*I'd also take a really, really dull 1-0 Madrid

Tavern in the town

It's 2022 and people are still complaining about how Mourinho approaches his finals. That's how he plays it. Even if he ends up losing today, he'll play the next final the same. Has nothing to do with cowardice but that's the method he tried, trusted, and won him ton of finals before. He's not going to change at nearly 60 years old.

Opposition should just deal with it and find ways to counter it.
It’s more the fact that he’s got a much more expensively assembled squad that grates me. If he was up against Real Madrid or something then fair enough. It’d be a bit like us parking the bus in an FA Cup final vs Aston Villa. I’d want the manager gone.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Well, this is going exactly as I expected it. We just dont have the quality to break through and the first time they get the ball in our box they score.

el3mel

It’s more the fact that he’s got a much more expensively assembled squad that grates me. If he was up against Real Madrid or something then fair enough. It’d be a bit like us parking the bus in an FA Cup final vs Aston Villa. I’d want the manager gone.
He's managing Roma, not Real Madrid.

Bobski

Smalling is greatly declined physically from were he was 4-5 years ago, looks bulky and staccato in his movement. Getting back when caught high up the pitch is a bit of an issue for him.

He is still in this state, quicker and more mobile than Maguire could ever dream of being.

SirAF

Ageist
If it yields a win then it yields a win. If not, then you can talk.

::sonny::

Feyenoord played a good match

But Trauner is a calamity and costed them a goal, a yellow and other risky situation

+Smalling, Zaniolo
+Senesi, Geertruda
- Trauner, Til

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Looking at line ups Roma should win this comfortably. Other than Reiss Nelson no clue who any of the other Feyenoord players are but guess some achievement to knock Marseille out over two legs so shouldn't just be dismissed.
Ironic considering Nelson is their weakest link.
I think it's just English/PL bias, all of Feyenoord's starters (and some of their bench) are senior internationals, with the exception of Geertruida (Holland u21) and Nelson obviously.

Deery

Dreary
Didn’t realise football was on tonight, am I missing much? Score?

AndyMUFC

Boring as hell to watch but feel like the game is playing into Mourinho's hands because Feyenoord don't seem to have the quality to break Roma down.

As an out and out defender Smalling is better than anyone we have now bar Varane.

Paul_Scholes18

How Feynoord is in a final is quite insane and Rangers too.

Shows the football is more even under the top for sure.