Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

Deery

Dreary
Playing into Roma’s hands going central need to get down the wings..

Smithy89

Roma will nick a second, thenJose will come out and say they were amazing and the far better team.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I don't know if Malacia is cheap but he looks good.
Reports said he'd cost 20 million pounds and with Feyenoord's history (they sold De Vrij for 8 million and Dirk Kuyt still is their highest outgoing) I'm positive it's accurate if not overstating it.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Smalling surprisingly lives up to his jocose nickname :lol:

Happy for him as he served us well.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Stop hating on Dessers. He is adorable with those beautiful green eyes and that Flemish accent.

NoPace

Lovely ball from Malacia
Just played two more really nice passes. Telles to a Serie A side might cover half the fee and all the wages too. I guess Ten Hag will know all about him, but if it's not us, there's no shortage of decent teams that could use a better LB (Arsenal, Leicester, Spurs, Man City even) so I'd imagine he moves this summer.

Blood Mage

I love the tempo that Feyenoord play at, really fun to watch. Shame they don't have more quality up front. Arne Slot is definitely another up and coming coach to keep an eye on.

Smithy89

The championship playoffs had more quality than this, but it is fun to watch still for some reason.

always_hoping

Jose will celebrate this title like he's won the Champions league with Porto again. Let's not forget Roma wasn't far off from winning the Europa league last season and Champions league semi finalists not so long ago but Jose will make it like a true underdog story.