Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Just won a European trophy and Mancini fighting with his own team mate at the final whistle. :lol:

Deery

Dreary
You know a lot of people will sleep salty tonight.

Congrats to Mourinho for another trophy and keeping his perfect European final record intact. :drool:
This a wind up? You can’t really like Mourinho that much?

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
WP Jose. WP Mike

Trophy is a trophy and Jose knows how to grind out a piece of silverware when it matters.

dinostar77

Well done Mourinho, another trophy for his cv and making new history with Roma and their first ever European trophy.

Baxter

Joe Cole has just called Spinazzola one of the players of the tournament :lol:

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Could’ve done a lot more about the time wasting.
I disagree. Refs don't have enough tools to combat it. They can't (and shouldn't) unilaterally change the rules. That starts with the FAs.

Takeshi Kovac is the name of the protagonist in Altered Carbon. :lol: :lol: Ref's name is Istvan Kovacs... I think.
Don't worry, I know, :lol:

I’m not watching the game. Is he actually there or you just joking?
Nah, I'm taking the piss. The Feyenoord manager is also bald and Dutch. He's like a pudgy, bronze ETH. Although I'm certain he's watching the game. He's crayzy about football.

always_hoping

The CL semi final was 4 years ago, which was also the last time they finished in top 4.

The EL semi final last season was nice and all but the only good team they faced in the entire run was Ajax and they lost 6 to us.
So you think reaching the last 4 of the Europa league isn't harder to do than winning a 3rd tier competition as is the Europa Conference league?

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Mourinho the first manager to win all the European cups. Legendary achievement

will he be considered a legend in Rome now?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Pleased for Jose, and Smalling, always good to win a European trophy. I like Jose a lot and he had really good things to say about us before the match, connected with the Old Trafford faithful.

Irwin99

Apart from twenty minutes in the second half, it was a typically brutal Jose cup final set up. The man wins trophies.

Bobski

Happy for Chris, consistently bossed some of the best forwards in the Pl for years, and probably his last big European game for Utd was pocketing Mbappe in the comeback against PSG. This was an easy night for him.

Smithy89

Wonder if Maitland Niles will let his arsenal mates touch his European medal.

el3mel

So you think reaching the last 4 of the Europa league isn't harder to do than winning a 3rd tier competition as is the Europa Conference league?
Literally no one said that. We're just saying they weren't that good.

No one is also saying winning this trophy is equivalent to winning CL or something. It's a nice trophy for a group of players who won feck all for a long time and good stepping stone to build upon. It also means a lot for a club that barely wins anything. That's their first European title. Think about that a little bit.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Who is the most defensive minded out of Mourinho, Conte and Simeone?
Simeone by an absolute countrymile.

Fun fact: Roma under Jose are generally an attacking team who create chances for fun in most games.