Europa League / Europa Conference League 2021/22

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Good ref btw. I remember him from the Euros. Takeshi Kovacs? Should get higher profile games awarded by the FA.

el3mel

Jose will celebrate this title like he's won the Champions league with Porto again. Let's not forget Roma wasn't far off from winning the Europa league last season and Champions league semi finalists not so long ago but Jose will make it like a true underdog story.
The CL semi final was 4 years ago, which was also the last time they finished in top 4.

The EL semi final last season was nice and all but the only good team they faced in the entire run was Ajax and they lost 6 to us.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
5 minutes added, I reckon there will be at least a good 20 seconds of actual play.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Savage praising Abraham for running down the clock giving a wink "good play" :lol: Did he praise Atletico and Simeone for doing the same in the CL games?

Gordon S

Classic Mourinho performance.
Not sure they could be more negative if they tried.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I know this is bitter, but I will celebrate the day when Mourinho fecks off from world football.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Who is the most defensive minded out of Mourinho, Conte and Simeone?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
The most bemusing performance from a team I've seen in a long time.

Feyenord were atrocious. Constantly trying to tiki taka and overhitting every cross. Deserved to lose.

el3mel

You know a lot of people will sleep salty tonight.

Congrats to Mourinho for another trophy and keeping his perfect European final record intact. :drool:

Telsim

Good ref btw. I remember him from the Euros. Takeshi Kovacs? Should get higher profile games awarded by the FA.
Takeshi Kovac is the name of the protagonist in Altered Carbon. :lol: :lol: Ref's name is Istvan Kovacs... I think.

el3mel

Roma actually managed the final pretty damn well except for the first 15 minutes in the 2nd half.

Since then, there were under no threat at all.

Perfect game from Mourinho.