Music Eurovision 2018 | We have a winner...

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Good lord, a lot of you are misogynist cnuts.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
A high protein/low carb/low fat diet wouldn't make them stay fat if they ate healthy, they'd lose it.
My point is precisely that it's not so easy for everyone. There are many who actually go thru long struggle to lose the fat due to their genetic make up.

Being happy that youre fat is ok, but that doesnt mean its right. Being fat is literally a disadvantage at life and carries an astonishing amount of health risks. Its nothing to be proud of. Your body is not and will never adjust to it, humans are simply not supposed to be fat.
Regardless of all that, is it OK to shame them for it though?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
How do we know there are no fat people on this forum though?

Smokers and alcoholics aren't born with it, they take it up as a habit. I'm referring to those who are fat as a genetic condition.
There is no such thing as being fat as a generic condition. It is a choice you make due to eating habits and food addiction, just like cigarettes and alcohol. That is a fact regardless of your metabolism or the amount of food you can safely eat. You cannot be fat and healthy, it is a bad life choice, just like smoking, and should not be accepted.

Captain Obvious

My point is precisely that it's not so easy for everyone. There are many who actually go thru long struggle to lose the fat due to their genetic make up.

Regardless of all that, is it OK to shame them for it though?
Ehh, gray area., but people make retarded and fat jokes at oppo managers/players/pundits all the time, why the red line just because its a woman?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Really? The leaps seemed massive. Felt like 12 points versus 240 points.
The jury was itemised by country whereas the audience were lumped into totals.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
True. But you usually start the bad habit by your own free will before addiction kicks in somewhere down the road.
That’s a very disingious view. Most people start off very naive and ignorant as teenagers and are addicted before they know if.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Kinell, didn't expect some of the comments in this thread to be grimmer than the song.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
There is no such thing as being fat as a generic condition. It is a choice you make due to eating habits and food addiction, just like cigarettes and alcohol. That is a fact regardless of your metabolism or the amount of food you can safely eat. You cannot be fat and healthy, it is a bad life choice, just like smoking, and should not be accepted.
Actually, being fat can be a GENETIC condition, not necessarily linked to food addiction. And yes, you CAN be fat and healthy.

http://healthland.time.com/2013/07/19/news-genes-idd-in-obesity-how-much-of-weight-is-genetic/

Ehh, gray area., but people make retarded and fat jokes at oppo managers/players/pundits all the time, why the red line just because its a woman?
Actually I would have said the same thing if it was a man, I'm not particularly alerted by the fact it's a woman. The "r" word is also forbidden on here and I think, just for the sake of coherence, fat jokes should be too. I repeat, I'm no SJW but I don't see why fat jokes are deemed more acceptable.

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
That’s a very disingious view. Most people start off very naive and ignorant as teenagers and are addicted before they know if.
Fair enough. You won't find me making fun of addict smokers or alcoholics though. Worse so, a situation like being fat which may or may not be within the control of the "victim".

I just don't think it's a healthy discourse to make so much fun of someone with a health situation of which many are struggling (some unsuccessfully) to deal with.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If you say so.
Well it’s one or the other.

There’s clear ground between hating women and poking a bit of fun at a fat person dressed as pikachu singing a terrible song about chickens.

It’s Cathy Newman levels of reasoning to suggest the two are the same.

DOTA

There’s clear ground between hating women and poking a bit of fun at a fat person dressed as pikachu singing a terrible song about chickens.

I don't think you're attempting to be serious here, to be honest. If I've got that wrong, PM me.

Silva

except the majority didn't mention the song at all and just started calling her a fat bitch

Silva

A poster who doesn't want to get involved but feels like telling some of you to get fecked asked me to post this rhetorical question.

Do you fecking cnuts have the faintest idea what it's like to feel so judged you knowingly starve yourself for days?

Captain Obvious

A poster who doesn't want to get involved but feels like telling some of you to get fecked asked me to post this rhetorical question.
I'm sure the majority of redcafe users have been discriminated or judged (outside of this forum) for being something they cannot willingly change, be it race, gender, or beliefs (religious or otherwise - yes people can change religions but the majority of hardcore believers have it nailed into their system that they are right). Being overweight, for me, does not fit into that category, a simple calorie deficit diet can eventually fix it.

However i'm sorry that you feel judged or that you even had to starve yourself, i'm not judging you or overweight people anywhere. If I saw you out in real life i wouldnt judge you or call you this and that, id wish youd eventually take care of yourself and lose the excess, for your own sake and for your own health. Obesity is considered a disease now with enormous health risks so seeing that woman (forget her name) win Euro and claim it was for diversity and acceptance of fat people was annoying. Obesity should never be normalized or accepted.

The fat jokes were in bad taste but i still stand by my original point.. which was that Israel and those Aussie cnuts should not be taking part in Eurovision

DOTA

I'm sure the majority of redcafe users have been discriminated or judged (outside of this forum) for being something they cannot willingly change, be it race, gender, or beliefs (religious or otherwise - yes people can change religions but the majority of hardcore believers have it nailed into their system that they are right). Being overweight, for me, does not fit into that category, a simple calorie deficit diet can eventually fix it.

However i'm sorry that you feel judged or that you even had to starve yourself, i'm not judging you or overweight people anywhere. If I saw you out in real life i wouldnt judge you or call you this and that, id wish youd eventually take care of yourself and lose the excess, for your own sake and for your own health. Obesity is considered a disease now with enormous health risks so seeing that woman (forget her name) win Euro and claim it was for diversity and acceptance of fat people was annoying. Obesity should never be normalized or accepted.

The fat jokes were in bad taste but i still stand by my original point.. which was that Israel and those Aussie cnuts should not be taking part in Eurovision
You're making a very silly assumption there.