Everton Vs Reserves

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I liked Macheda tonight, very mature performance and kept it far more simple than in previous weeks playing more withdrawn on the left. His hold up play and distribution was very good and he worked back well. Not quite sure why some were criticising him for his workrate, sometimes I think people are just looking for faults that aren't really there.

Great movement for the goal and was unlucky with a chance earlier.
His best game all season IMO. Looks like he's finally hitting some form.

Lester Freamon

Aka Caveman
Are these matches streamed on MUTV for people with an online account? I might reopen my account if that is the case. More than a few exciting prospects in the reserves at the moment. King looks like a shorter Usain Bolt. Speed-wise that is.

Canuckred64

Van der Sar played the full 90 minutes, picking up the clean sheet.

Have to think he starts against Bolton on the 17th. Sorry about Foster but he had his chance and didn't take it. Will be good to get someone back in goal that fills you with confidence.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Whos's the guy who ran the length of the pitch, kind of?

prateik

brady
brady to macheda to brady to eikrem to macheda == goalaaaaaaasoooo

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Was just going to say it was the LB Dudgeon although my spelling would have been wrong!

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I actually hope he does fail. Probably the first time I have felt this way. Horrible attitude.

Would hate to see him in our first team permanently. I cant stand the sight of him.

And also, hes invisible every match I watch him. He is a natural goalscorer, but his all round play is hurrendous.
What a crock of shit. His hold-up play is excellent, he can take people on and his passing is quite advanced. Whether he stays up front, drops deep or searches for space in wide areas, he's a major threat. You haven't really seen him play all that much, have you?

Widnes

I actually enjoyed going this thought when Macheda got on the ball he looked a class above everybody else, only paid £4 to get in and had about 4 pints with it aswell not a bad price for that level of football.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I actually enjoyed going this thought when Macheda got on the ball he looked a class above everybody else, only paid £4 to get in and had about 4 pints with it aswell not a bad price for that level of football.
That's what I thought from watching on the telly, glad to hear it came across that way at the game too.

He's been a wee bit off the pace so far this season, good to see him getting back to his best.

The Return of the Mach ;)