Everything we feared about Jose Mourinho could be coming to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiasco

The date was the 20th May 2016, the day before the FA Cup Final. Louis Van Gaal's men were preparing for a massive game at Wembley hoping to win their first major piece of silverware since Alex Ferguson's retirement. "Can Martial be the player to save Louis Van Gaal?" asked The Telegraph. "No-one is talking about the 61 million pound fee any more" reported James Ducker. Fast forward 18 months later and it is obvious that no matter the results that day, LVG was finished at Old Trafford. However, what is more surprising is that the game might also symbolise the peak of Anthony Martial's United career. What once seemed to be a figure destined to shine as bright as any other player, Martial is a peripheral character at Mourinho's United, hauled off at half time after a torrid first half against Huddersfield in a 2-1 loss.

It all seemed to start so brightly for Mourinho. His first season's league form was abhorrent, however two cup wins in his first year seemed to indicate that Mourinho could push on for his famous second season. With a warchest of 160 million to his name Jose promised to push on United into a title challenge that has evaded every United manager since Sir Alex.

However as the season goes on, United fans initial worries about Jose seem to becoming to the forefront once more. His much maligned record with youngsters seems to have continued, with former talented youngsters Luke Shaw, Anthony Martial and Timothy Fosu-Mensah all having their careers stalled in different ways by the enigmatic Portuguese manager. United fans have thrived off Marcus Rashford's excellent performances, however opportunities for his fellow youngsters seem to have come few and far between.

None of these examples is more pronounced than Alex Tunazbe. The youngster first handed starts by Louis Van Gaal two seasons ago is still struggling to make his mark in front of the Old Trafford faithful. However his place in the squad is limited, seemingly behind Mourinho's forty million pound man Victor Lindelof. The defender has struggled to establish himself in the United defence and he has once again let his teammates down in defeat to Huddersfied. But while every manager is allowed to make mistakes in the transfer markets, doubts have also been raised over other Jose arrivals Mkhitaryian and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. With United's wage bill increasing by 20% since Jose taking over, United's owners the Glazer family will be expecting more return for their outlay.

But all of these issues would be ignored if Jose delivered the trophies so many of his acolytes claim he always delivers. But with an appalling display versus Liverpool followed by a humiliating loss to Huddersfield, questions are arising whether Jose's formidable resume belongs in Old Trafford past, along with any memories of Louis Van Gaal's reign.

This week Mourinho started openly flirting with the PSG job. Many United fans are upset by this, many United fans still excuse this behaviour. But the circus of Jose Mourinho only stays in town as long as his many negative points don't start to outweigh his positive points. United fans will be hoping that moment is a while away yet, because if Jose isn't the man to put Manchester United back on their perch... who is?

In future, think before typing.

SalfordRed1960

If Jose had been here 3 years ago or 6 transfer windows, this team would look very different as would the calibre of players. Look at the city team against the Utd team when Jose arrived. The city team was a winning team with a core of world class players. Our team had the goalkeeper. It's going to take a least a couple more summer transfer windows before we are even close in quality imo.
Bit of a stretch. Haven't City only won the league cup in that period, so hardly a winning side. Like United they have had many manager changes which have made them less effective, as the managers have had very different styles. What City have done in the last 3 windows under Pep is buy players that can fit a specific style of football, and it looks good for them at the moment, but confidence is high there at the moment.

Not sure we can say, with confidence, that in the same period, Jose, has bought for a specific style. Jose has bought some good players, but not sure they fit with his brand of football. As an example Miki though good at Dortmund is becoming like Kagawa. Pogba in his first year was a bit lost as to his role. Not sure any of the existing squad, bar Rojo, actually excelled in his position, though Tony V has been very steady and DDG is brilliant under any manager.

Kag

The whole thing about "coward" Mourinho etc. has been so overblown by our fans. Mourinho clearly has a different style to other managers but if it works and produces results, I am not complaining. And plus he only takes the extreme approach in isolated instances but our football is much much better than anything the previous two managers served (along with better results). In the last four seasons, we have finished 7th, 4th, 5th and 6th. So my expectation isn't that we would be better than our rivals already as you allude to, but clearly we have made a huge improvement from the last season (without adding any superstar, just to add).
It hasn't been overblown. We went to Anfield and dropped two points against an inferior side because our approach to the game was cowardly and negative. Spurs demonstrated just how easy it is to score goals against Liverpool the following week. Ever since we have played with a predictable lack of confidence.

I don't think the football is currently all that better either. We defend very well, which has been a constant for a good while. However, in general terms we still don't score enough goals. This being the reason we have finished fourth or below in recent seasons. Take Huddersfield last week and we barely managed a shot on target. The reality is that the quality of football this season isn't a great improvement on last season - even in spite of the late-match flurries which has inflated both our goal return and supporter perceptions. In truth, it's not that much better in an attacking sense than it was under Van Gaal, who at least had the balls to play the game his own way when confronted with big rivals. A tactic that overwhelmingly worked given our results.

We've also just spent £75 million on one of the most lethal strikers in the game. That's a superstar purchase, I'd argue. Given we've got Lukaku, as well as the other expensive players in the squad, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more fluid, cohesive and positive attacking football.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Yeah, like (not) using youngsters and all. Sure…

red_devil83

I don't think it's coming to fruition...it started happening straight away. Some of us hoped (a slight hope) that he would change his approach but that went out the window 4 or 5 weeks into his first season.

He still picks up Trophies though and he still gets results. This will just be the way it is while Jose is in charge. Some can get over that, some won't want to. Neither are wrong imo.
Good post

CG1010

It hasn't been overblown. We went to Anfield and dropped two points against an inferior side because our approach to the game was cowardly and negative. Spurs demonstrated just how easy it is to score goals against Liverpool the following week. Ever since we have played with a predictable lack of confidence.

I don't think the football is currently all that better either. We defend very well, which has been a constant for a good while. However, in general terms we still don't score enough goals. This being the reason we have finished fourth or below in recent seasons. Take Huddersfield last week and we barely managed a shot on target. The reality is that the quality of football this season isn't a great improvement on last season - even in spite of the late-match flurries which has inflated both our goal return and supporter perceptions. In truth, it's not that much better in an attacking sense than it was under Van Gaal, who at least had the balls to play the game his own way when confronted with big rivals. A tactic that overwhelmingly worked given our results.

We've also just spent £75 million on one of the most lethal strikers in the game. That's a superstar purchase, I'd argue. Given we've got Lukaku, as well as the other expensive players in the squad, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more fluid, cohesive and positive attacking football.
We've clearly improved against last season! How many games did we score 4 goals last season? If you're going to say its a fluke well it could have happened more times in previous seasons too? Yes we are under-confident and under-form right now, but just because we dropped points in a couple of games, you can't overlook evidence that under Mourinho we have been playing much better football than under previous two managers.

For an individual fan, it is an issue of what different fans look for in football teams. I can sense for you its really important how we play against our rivals. But honestly I would rather win titles than hold a "played well against Liverpool" or "won against our rivals" card.

But for a fan-base as a whole too, possibly, its only us (in general) that are so sensitive to non-result aspects these days in forming opinions about our manager. Maybe many people didn't like Mourinho from his two Chelsea stints, and that we still take it for granted that we will reach the top again. Other clubs take results far more seriously than we do.

shaky

Now that is simply not true. Almost all newcomers looked good at least in stretches (Ibra, Pogba, Bailly, Mkhitaryan). Fellaini solid, Rashford solid. A few that regressed are Martial, Herrera for example. Martial especially as he could be a wonderful player if his application was right.
I wouldn't even say Herrera has regressed. He's had a slow start this season, granted, maybe due to lack of games, but last season he was as good as he's ever been for us. Either way, the problem we have here is stemming from from the fact that too many people are comparing our progress to City's this season, rather than judging it on it's own merits. Would we be having all these complaints about our own season if City had started like Liverpool and were also 7 points behind us and we were sitting top right now? Why has their great start, which we've had absolutely no influence over, altered so many people's perceptions of our own good start? We are in better nick than we were last season, and last season was an improvement on the previous few seasons. We are on the right track but suddenly expectations / demands seem to have shot through the roof in the past few weeks.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I think it's actually an enjoyable OP. Sure it's over the top, but the essence is on point imho. If there's one thing Mou does when he's at your club (aside from winning trophies) it's besmirching your good reputations. No one likes Mourinho unless he's your coach. Everyone on here hated him too before he came here. If he wins the prem or CL this year it's fine, if he doesnt it's problematic.

theREDMAN

What I feared about Jose was his shit tactics in the big games. Lost the momentum against Liverpool, should have gone all out to win that game, win it and today doesn't happen.
I agree. Setting up defensive against a weak Scousers defense hurt our teams momentum even though it earned us a good point away at Anfield. I think another thing that hurt our momentum was the pointless international break. If not for the break, which slowed our momentum while adding to the injury list, we would have smashed the scousers. The break came at a horrible time for us and a great time for the and that has to be considered.

AshRK

There was lots of debate. Aguero and Silva were world class, while we had De Gea. The rest of the squads really not much between them. Man City had lots of aging players.

Look at the progress though, KDB is now world class, Sterling and Sane looking potent and the team generally playing fluid attacking football. None of our players have looked better since Mou took over.
KDB was doing a wonderful job before he got injured in the Pellegrini Season. In fact they were once leading the race before everything went downhill for them. You act like KDB was some crap and pep made him this great.

Rashford has made good progress under Jose. Our defence looks even more solid. Pogba will grow further, same with Lukaku. He has done a fine job with our squad , just that he could hav ebeen more ruthless with his approach in selling some of our average players. But he could only do so much in one window.

el3mel

I think it's actually an enjoyable OP. Sure it's over the top, but the essence is on point imho. If there's one thing Mou does when he's at your club (aside from winning trophies) it's besmirching your good reputations. No one likes Mourinho unless he's your coach. Everyone on here hated him too before he came here. If he wins the prem or CL this year it's fine, if he doesnt it's problematic.
Being hated by everyone is better for me than being laughing stock of the league as Arsenal or Liverpool for example. During LVG days were the laughing stock of everyone. Now it's good to feel the hatred of everyone. The rivals weren't in love for us during SAF days anyway and conspiracy theories about refs and Howard Webb were everywhere from them.

Hatred from rivals is something I enjoy.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Being hated by everyone is better for me than being laughing stock of the league as Arsenal or Liverpool for example. During LVG days were the laughing stock of everyone. Now it's good to feel the hatred of everyone. The rivals weren't in love for us during SAF days anyway and conspiracy theories about refs and Howard Webb were everywhere from them.

Hatred from rivals is something I enjoy.
I know, as long as you win trophies being hated is fine, that's why I said if he wins the league or CL this year who cares. If he doesnt it becomes a problem.

unitedforeveral

Calm down. We're doing fine. We had a crappy pitch at Huddersfield which led to Lindelof's mistake and the first one could've gone anywhere. On another day, we could've won the game 1-0 but our football was bad, very poor on the day.. It was tough to watch a team having no aim, no intensity, no passion for the game. The show at Swansea with the youngsters was much better and that flick from Rashford was so nice to watch. We need more such players and i guess jose will give our youth a chance. Lindelof will grow in confidence and meanwhile we have Jones back. I think Spurs will be cautious for the first half hour but if we do not capitalise on that and show them their place, we might lose our first game at OT in a long time. I hope i'm wrong.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Another great post by @Wumminator . People hating on him because he is clever AND funny.
I hope you're being sarcastic. Nothing he said is remotely true. He said we got to a bright start under Mourinho but that didn't really happen. We were stop and start for most of the start of last season but we were able to kick on and win two trophies. Wumminator has just made half this stuff up in his head to fuel his everything is fine at first but eventually falls apart anti-Mourinho agenda. United are currently sitting 2nd in the league with only one defeat in all competitions. Hardly a fecking meltdown situation.

Also, his point on Luke Shaw is ridiculous. Mourinho came in when Shaw was still recovering from a broken leg (mentally and physically) and as he was easing him back in Shaw went and picked up another serious injury. How can you possibly blame Mourinho for that? The mind boggles...

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
I remember, though, there was a lot of respect and admiration for him after Inter stint and leading them to CL. It tarnished a bit with after Real and Chelsea, but many here liked him for winding Scousers all the time. That, and there is genuine belief that only a few managers are capable of leading United team with Fergie's history on it's back with him certainly being one of them.

As for the OP it's actually one aesthetic piece of literature. A novel or an essay could be way forward.

AshRK

I do not have problem with such posts and even the criticism but the timing is a bit off. If we do not do well against Spurs and chelsea then such post would have made more sense but now majority of the criticism look pre-maturish.

Like I don't get why some are reading too much onto our performance against Tottenham and Arsenal away last season. Those games were meaningless. Yes our performance against City at etihad was just like Liverpool's one but again we were literally handicapped. I would wait before passing judgments or coming to conclusion.

We were far from defensive against Chelsea, City, Arsenal and even spurs at home last season. SO why are people thinking we will be defensive this week. Let us be more patient and not over react so soon.

Andersons Dietician

You just mentioned some of the TOP clubs in the entire world, what do they have to do with the current United of the last coupe of seasons? No team in the Premier League is playing better football bar ManCity, not even Spuds, they play the same way United does, their player are just more efficient and cohesive, the one team that shares your ideas is pool and look the results... I can't believe what City's performance this season has done to some people's minds, i bet my ass if they didn't play the way they are now such conversations wouldn't exist, by the way counter attacking football is beautiful in the eye as well, it's just not working out very well for the team at the moment and impatient fans like you thrive under such circumstances and attack Mourinho after every negative result and not only, smh.
Absolute load of rubbish. I do however agree counter attacking football can be beautiful, a lot of Man City moves are from counter attacking situations as are Barca, Real, Bayern and pretty much every top team in existence.

The point I and many others are making is that United is an elite club. It should be built like and elite club and aspire to get back to the level of an elite club and simply winning trophies isn’t enough to do that. Also here we go again with the blame City thing. Many have felt this way about Jose all of last year and also base opinions on his career. It’s silly to put it down to just 3 games and “oh look at City!” The point is Jose isn’t the kind of guy who entertains the idealistic, romanticism of football which has made Manchester United what it is.
People say it can’t be done when quite clearly it can examples are out there.

Let me ask you this. So let’s reset both Manchester United and City to zero. No history no nothing. Nothing distinguishes them but the football on the pitch and you’re a complete neutral who hasn’t ever watched football. Who are you going to prefer to watch and follow?

Another thing these conversations existed at Real when he was in charge and at Chelsea. Fans like you are what will be the end of something special because you think trophies are the be all and end all and you think that makes an elite club. It’s this glory hunter mentality which has got Jose here.

Also you don’t know me, I was happy to give Jose his free pass and then on the 2nd year he’d be judged. People can criticise him without the Jose SSS getting all up in arms.

Oooh_aaah_cantona

All of our defenders (bar Shaw) have.

Mourinho’s arrival coinicided with second season slump for Rashford and Martial but they both seem to be putting that behind them this season.

Who else should he have improved?
When you play with 6 defenders, it’s hard for the defenders not to look good. Individually which defender improved really? Jones perhaps, but mainly by staying injury free.

Who to improve? Lukaku, Martial, Herrera, etc

Andersons Dietician

@Oooh_aaah_cantona I was thinking about this last week but Just seems like one of those subjects that as soon as you mention it you’ll be crucified.
Who really has improved in defence? Smalling has regressed? Rojo played so little games to really have a decent sample and he looked like he normally does to me(bar 3 games). Jones is pretty much at the same standard except he went quite sometime with out his usual medical trip. We really need to see them over a longer sample time as they’ve been chopped and changed so much with injury it’s really hard to see improvements.

Nucks

RT History Department
Saw title, saw name, didn't read.

I hope me laughing at you triggers you :lol:

Vaibhav Raj

The date was the 20th May 2016, the day before the FA Cup Final. Louis Van Gaal's men were preparing for a massive game at Wembley hoping to win their first major piece of silverware since Alex Ferguson's retirement. "Can Martial be the player to save Louis Van Gaal?" asked The Telegraph. "No-one is talking about the 61 million pound fee any more" reported James Ducker. Fast forward 18 months later and it is obvious that no matter the results that day, LVG was finished at Old Trafford. However, what is more surprising is that the game might also symbolise the peak of Anthony Martial's United career. What once seemed to be a figure destined to shine as bright as any other player, Martial is a peripheral character at Mourinho's United, hauled off at half time after a torrid first half against Huddersfield in a 2-1 loss.

It all seemed to start so brightly for Mourinho. His first season's league form was abhorrent, however two cup wins in his first year seemed to indicate that Mourinho could push on for his famous second season. With a warchest of 160 million to his name Jose promised to push on United into a title challenge that has evaded every United manager since Sir Alex.

However as the season goes on, United fans initial worries about Jose seem to becoming to the forefront once more. His much maligned record with youngsters seems to have continued, with former talented youngsters Luke Shaw, Anthony Martial and Timothy Fosu-Mensah all having their careers stalled in different ways by the enigmatic Portuguese manager. United fans have thrived off Marcus Rashford's excellent performances, however opportunities for his fellow youngsters seem to have come few and far between.

None of these examples is more pronounced than Alex Tunazbe. The youngster first handed starts by Louis Van Gaal two seasons ago is still struggling to make his mark in front of the Old Trafford faithful. However his place in the squad is limited, seemingly behind Mourinho's forty million pound man Victor Lindelof. The defender has struggled to establish himself in the United defence and he has once again let his teammates down in defeat to Huddersfied. But while every manager is allowed to make mistakes in the transfer markets, doubts have also been raised over other Jose arrivals Mkhitaryian and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. With United's wage bill increasing by 20% since Jose taking over, United's owners the Glazer family will be expecting more return for their outlay.

But all of these issues would be ignored if Jose delivered the trophies so many of his acolytes claim he always delivers. But with an appalling display versus Liverpool followed by a humiliating loss to Huddersfield, questions are arising whether Jose's formidable resume belongs in Old Trafford past, along with any memories of Louis Van Gaal's reign.

This week Mourinho started openly flirting with the PSG job. Many United fans are upset by this, many United fans still excuse this behaviour. But the circus of Jose Mourinho only stays in town as long as his many negative points don't start to outweigh his positive points. United fans will be hoping that moment is a while away yet, because if Jose isn't the man to put Manchester United back on their perch... who is?
Those youngsters are not good enough currently and he did deliver two trophies last year.

shaky

When you play with 6 defenders, it’s hard for the defenders not to look good. Individually which defender improved really? Jones perhaps, but mainly by staying injury free.

Who to improve? Lukaku, Martial, Herrera, etc
Who plays with 6 defenders? The defence is vastly improved, yet you still try and twist a positive fact into a negative one. As well as conceding fewer, we also scored more goals last season than the season before and this season we are over 40% of the way towards last seasons tally with under 25% of the games played, without having to sacrifice any defensive integrity.

Greek9

Supports
Panathinaikos
Absolute load of rubbish. I do however agree counter attacking football can be beautiful, a lot of Man City moves are from counter attacking situations as are Barca, Real, Bayern and pretty much every top team in existence.

The point I and many others are making is that United is an elite club. It should be built like and elite club and aspire to get back to the level of an elite club and simply winning trophies isn’t enough to do that. Also here we go again with the blame City thing. Many have felt this way about Jose all of last year and also base opinions on his career. It’s silly to put it down to just 3 games and “oh look at City!” The point is Jose isn’t the kind of guy who entertains the idealistic, romanticism of football which has made Manchester United what it is.
People say it can’t be done when quite clearly it can examples are out there.

Let me ask you this. So let’s reset both Manchester United and City to zero. No history no nothing. Nothing distinguishes them but the football on the pitch and you’re a complete neutral who hasn’t ever watched football. Who are you going to prefer to watch and follow?

Another thing these conversations existed at Real when he was in charge and at Chelsea. Fans like you are what will be the end of something special because you think trophies are the be all and end all and you think that makes an elite club. It’s this glory hunter mentality which has got Jose here.

Also you don’t know me, I was happy to give Jose his free pass and then on the 2nd year he’d be judged. People can criticise him without the Jose SSS getting all up in arms.
That's just a stupid way of thinking, if you want absolute entertaimnent you can go watch teletubbies, everything has to do with winning one way or another, Mayweather's style is ugly af i guess he shouldn't be considered ELITE then? even if he is still unbeaten.

You just disregarded my statement about City and then right after proceeded to compare the two... As i said Mourinho's previous teams played some great counter attacking football, sure there were plenty of bus parking games but why in a highly tactical and important sport such as football should we exclude such an approach? The fact that the team right now is looking indeed mediocre shouldn't be associated with what Mourinho is all about, if you are to watch his days at Real madrid, Inter or his first spell at Chelsea which you clearly haven't then you'd know that's how ELITE clubs play football.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
@Oooh_aaah_cantona I was thinking about this last week but Just seems like one of those subjects that as soon as you mention it you’ll be crucified.
Who really has improved in defence? Smalling has regressed? Rojo played so little games to really have a decent sample and he looked like he normally does to me(bar 3 games). Jones is pretty much at the same standard except he went quite sometime with out his usual medical trip. We really need to see them over a longer sample time as they’ve been chopped and changed so much with injury it’s really hard to see improvements.
Wait a second. You might not like his playing style but this is pure nonsense. He improved Jones and Rojo with Bailly being worth every penny. Midfield has also been miles better and in the attack, well, you don't have Rooney anymore.

I can understand if you don't like his antics or approach in big games, but to not give him credit for the things that he clearly improved is just strongly biased towards him.

SalfordRed1960

I think most would say that last year Rojo and Herrera significantly improved, but as others have pointed out Rashford and Martial had meh seasons last year. I can't think of any other players that improved, in fact I would put Smalling and Pogba as not impressive last season. This year Fellani and Pogba have improved significantly, maybe because of Matic, maybe because of Jose. But Herrera, Mata, and Miki are having meh seasons. Neither of Rashford nor Martial have reached the levels of their first season in the first team.

Lingard, Blind, Darmian, Valencia, DDG, Young seem at the same level regardless of manager or system.

Andersons Dietician

That's just a stupid way of thinking, if you want absolute entertaimnent you can go watch teletubbies, everything has to do with winning one way or another, Mayweather's style is ugly af i guess he shouldn't be considered ELITE then? even if he is still unbeaten.

You just disregarded my statement about City and then right after proceeded to compare the two... As i said Mourinho's previous teams played some great counter attacking football, sure there were plenty of bus parking games but why in a highly tactical and important sport such as football should we exclude such an approach? The fact that the team right now is looking indeed mediocre shouldn't be associated with what Mourinho is all about, if you are to watch his days at Real madrid, Inter or his first spell at Chelsea which you clearly haven't then you'd know that's how ELITE clubs play football.
He’s not even playing counter attacking football now, this is the point and sorry the only time I haven’t seen Jose was when he was at Inter. Anyone following the premier league and La Liga know what he is about and even in his first stint there it wasn’t what I would call amazing football the standard of which elite clubs are built on.

Last year he Made a remark something about how Conte was praised for counter attacking football and when he did it at Chelsea he was crucified. That in itself was very telling in that he thought the way they went about it were anything alike.

Also why does everyone narrow it down to the big games, watch the team watch the things it does against every team 90% of the time it’s negative.

haram

He’s not even playing counter attacking football now, this is the point and sorry the only time I haven’t seen Jose was when he was at Inter. Anyone following the premier league and La Liga know what he is about and even in his first stint there it wasn’t what I would call amazing football the standard of which elite clubs are built on.

Last year he Made a remark something about how Conte was praised for counter attacking football and when he did it at Chelsea he was crucified. That in itself was very telling in that he thought the way they went about it were anything alike.

Also why does everyone narrow it down to the big games, watch the team watch the things it does against every team 90% of the time it’s negative.
Did you even see his title winning Real side?

All these cry babies and moaners. We've lost one fecking game and our best outfield player is injured. Give it a fecking rest.

Andersons Dietician

Wait a second. You might not like his playing style but this is pure nonsense. He improved Jones and Rojo with Bailly being worth every penny. Midfield has also been miles better and in the attack, well, you don't have Rooney anymore.

I can understand if you don't like his antics or approach in big games, but to not give him credit for the things that he clearly improved is just strongly biased towards him.
How has he clearly improved them as players? Jones improvement is that he has been fit for a sustained amount of time. Rojo played well for 3 games. He also had decent games under LVG he had equally horrid games under both Jose and LVG and really people went way over the top with that little stint he had of being decent.

Bailly was bought in so no sure how we can have I’m in the conversation. Obviously this needs to be looked at at the end of the year so we can really look at it and say yeah over the two years these guys improved but right now it looks more like people just trying to make stuff up.

Paddy@DarkChild

Every time I watch a united game, including the 4-0 wins I keep asking myself:"what is the united attacking game plan?" We are a very strange team to watch, it seems to me like united depend more on individual brilliance rather than playing with a certain implemented/coached plan to create chances.

Andersons Dietician

Did you even see his title winning Real side?

All these cry babies and moaners. We've lost one fecking game and our best outfield player is injured. Give it a fecking rest.
Believe the answer your looking for is already in the post you replied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.