Evra accuses Suarez of racist remarks | Suarez guilty of racial abuse

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
What a giant fecking idiot.

And If I ever had this displeasure of meeting him, I would probably call him out on the false information and fabricated shite that he's come out with there.

NewDawnFades

Lets all just take our Rose tinted glasses off for a second...

It can be seen on this slow mo HD clip that between 0:22 and 0:28 Evra retracting his hand to almost by his side for the Suarez handshake after holding it out for the other players. He only lifted it up after Suarez had passed him.

Suarez held his hand out much more positively for a shake than Evra.

Looking at this i believe Suarez would more than likely of shaken Evras hand if he had kept it out.

:lol:

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

It can be seen on this slow mo HD clip that between 0:22 and 0:28 Evra retracting his hand to almost by his side for the Suarez handshake after holding it out for the other players. He only lifted it up after Suarez had passed him.

Looking at this i believe Suarez would more than likely of shaken Evras hand if he had kept it held out.

Look at the still before playing it, that is not offering a handshake, Evra was the one who pulled his hand back and then made the big gesture afterwards.

Idiot, it looks that way from that angle, that screen shot, but in fact he held his hand out after he had already passed Evra.

And why would he apologise for not shaking Evra's hand if he tried to?

Lastwolf

Looking at this i believe Suarez would more than likely of shaken Evras hand if he had kept it out.

Look at the still before playing it, that is not offering a handshake.

What video are you watching ? even from that angle it's pretty clear, he's moving his hand out towards Suarez, his hand even opens a bit.

It was in Suarez's best interest to make the effort.

In this hypothetical world where Evra did indeed tuck his hand 0.3cm closer to his body than the 8 other handshakes he'd already done, Suarez should have made more of an attempt to shake his hand.

At that point Evra would be forced to shake his hand or refuse it entirely, in which case, Evra will be the one that looked like a petulant twat.

In the real world, Suarez blanked him, he tried to shake the next persons hand, he skipped Evra out, it obvious in real time, you don't need slow motion to guess the hidden meaning of split second body gestures.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins

INF-AMOS

In this hypothetical world where Evra did indeed tuck his hand 0.3cm closer to his body than the 8 other handshakes he'd already done, Suarez should have made more of an attempt to shake his hand.
0.3 cm... You see, this is where arguments fall down.

Commadus

Johnson. Poster child for dumb footballers around the world and toilet seat theifs. Confused fecker.

Lastwolf

Idiot, watch the clip.
What is wrong with you ?

You watch the clip, if your not a liverpool fan in denial, it's 100% clear.

You can argue all day about the meaning of language, translation and wither Suarez is racist or not, I don't really care and it's your opinion and there a decent chance you could be right.

But Suarez did not try and shake Evra's hand, it's not even remotely true.

Crustanoid

I think the time has come for harsh sanctions to be placed on the club for repeatedly inflaming the situation. They have shown that they have learned feck all and in fact the apologies they made were entirely hollow.

Smores

If that's real I'd wager he's towing the party line to endear himself to the fans. RAWK would be happy seeing the shittiest player in the world play every week for them if he came out and called Fergie a cnut, we all know hating United is more important to them than winning trophies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Lastwolf

0.3 cm... You see, this is where arguments fall down.
You're having a laugh.

He didn't hold his hand back at all and even if he did, which he didn't, as the victim of racist abuse, the injured party, he almost has a right to be hesitant in shaking this man's hand. Suarez should have made the fuss, he didn't, when Evra pulled him back he walked on, if it was Evra that refused he should have then shook his hand out of principle, but he didn't, he walked on.

This isn't even a debate, your daft.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron

Looking at this i believe Suarez would more than likely of shaken Evras hand if he had kept it held out.

Look at the still before playing it, that is not offering a handshake, Evra was the one who pulled his hand back and then made the big gesture afterwards.
Oh my sweet Jesus...not again. First we read month of drivel from RAWK and poor excuses from every one connected to Suarez and then this on a United forum. Nice piece of work INF-AMOS! Like they say. Idiots is often followed by other idiots.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
Seriously? Again? Really?

Johnston also calls one of the true gentlemen of the game, a previous PFA player of the year and favourite player of an entire nation, Paul McGrath, a racist.

Amazing stuff

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Seriously? Again? Really?

Johnston also calls one of the true gentlemen of the game, a previous PFA player of the year and favourite player of an entire nation, Paul McGrath, a racist.

Amazing stuff

INF-AMOS

Suarez is putting his hand out to De Gea in that clip. Do you not get perspective?
Not saying he Suarez is making any special attempt to shake Evras hand, he just keeps it in the same position. Evra drops it to almost by his side and then holds it out after Suarez has walked past him.

Sorry if my opinion offends any one, i keep thinking this is a forum for discussions and opinions.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

I'm probably one of the most diplomatic members of the caf in relation to things of this nature. I can see the areas where both Evra and Suarez were at fault and like to think I can form opinions fairly free of the bias that inevitably comes with supporting United. What you just said, however, is retarded. It makes no sense, it isn't true, it has been apologised for by Suarez.

You are merely trying to garner attention by having an opinion differing from the norm. Next time you try that, at least make it one where there isn't conclusive video evidence that you are wrong, like in this case.

decorativeed

The core argument of Suarez’s defence was that the word ‘negrito’ — which he was found to use to Evra at Anfield last October — is not an abusive term in South America. Suarez has played in Europe since 2007. Many impartial judges believe he should have known better.
FFS. :rolleyes:

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Not saying he Suarez is making any special attempt to shake Evras hand, he just keeps it in the same position. Evra drops it to almost by his side and then holds it out after Suarez has walked past him.

Sorry if my opinion offends any one, i keep thinking this is a forum for discussions and opinions.
Are you being serious?

Because if you are your opinion is coming from someone who doesn't understand the concept of perspective.

INF-AMOS

Oh my sweet Jesus...not again. First we read month of drivel from RAWK and poor excuses from every one connected to Suarez and then this on a United forum. Nice piece of work INF-AMOS! Like they say. Idiots is often followed by other idiots.
Look, I am not saying Suarez isn’t a piece of despicable racist scum, nor do I like scousers. I was brought up on a diet of hatred for them in the K Stand and United Rd of the 80s. I just feel Patrice contributed his fair share to the lack of handshake. Some might say it was up to Suarez to take the initiative and seek a handshake from Patrice, if that’s your opinion then fine, I am not going to disagree. I’ve watched the clip a few times now though and still feel the same, Patrice is being a bit clever.

Redlambs

Look, I am not saying Suarez isn’t a piece of despicable racist scum, nor do I like scousers. I was brought up on a diet of hatred for them in the K Stand and United Rd of the 80s. I just feel Patrice contributed his fair share to the lack of handshake. Some might say it was up to Suarez to take the initiative and seek a handshake from Patrice, if that’s your opinion then fine, I am not going to disagree. I’ve watched the clip a few times now though and still feel the same, Patrice is being a bit clever.
But your conclusion is entirely wrong. You claim had Evra held his hand up slightly more, Suarez was have shaken it. However Suarez didn't even come close to shaking it, he walked straight past regardless. Then he apologised for doing it.

Seriously if you think it was some kind of elaborate plot, then your tinfoil hat is on too tight and the moon men want their eyes back.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Does it matter who's clever or not? Bottom line is that Suarez didn't shake Evra's hand. Move on my dear United friend, this is history.

INF-AMOS

You are merely trying to garner attention by having an opinion differing from the norm. Next time you try that, at least make it one where there isn't conclusive video evidence that you are wrong, like in this case.
Dammm, been sussed, better conform and rejoin to mutual opinion society. In the mean time i will try and take a look at all these other angles that you all are speaking of which dosent show Patrice retracting his hand further back than he offers to the other Liverpool players.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

As someone else already pointed out, look how much of an effort he made to shake Rio's hand despite him actively pulling it away. If he wanted to shake Evra's hand he could have. It's really that simple.

Probably explains why he apologised too.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Evra's clearly wasted as a footballer... he should be a fecking Bond villain, considering how dastardly he is.

Redlambs

Dammm, been sussed, better conform and rejoin to mutual opinion society. In the mean time i will try and take a look at all these other angles that you all are speaking of which dosent show Patrice retracting his hand further back than he offers to the other Liverpool players.
There's a reason his hand is slightly more withdrawn. But you just think Zebra, it says a lot about your reasoning here.

Evra should be the next avengers super villain.

(Edit: oh and you really don't understand perspective)

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm bemused and pissed off by this whole thing.

Glen Johnson just confirms what a pathetic self important bunch footballers can often be these days.

Pratt.

kietotheworld

The difference between the handling of this fiasco above Dalglish's head and by him and the players and fans remarkable.

Publicly, it is one man's word against another's, in the hearing, they admit that this is not the case. Publicly, they say they will fight for justice for an innocent man, privately they decide not to appeal. Publicly Dalglish and Johnson try to excuse the lack of a handshake, claiming that Suarez was justified in not shaking his hand, and now the conspiratorial garbage about Evra, but the upper echelons of the club force an apology out of him.

I can't understand why they're raking it up again.