Evra retires

Was there any real need for the emoji's in that tweet? I love the oul emoji's but wtf?

Got to be a role for him here, he literally bleeds red :smirk:

He retired about four years ago, let's be honest.

Still a Manchester United legend, hopefully he comes back to the club in some capacity.

I honestly thought he'd already retired last year or the year before.

He’s into the clothing business now. With some success it seems, though hard to quantify

Great player who loved the club. Played in 5 champions league finals which is very impressive. Will go down as one of the best left backs the league has ever seen, and at one point was the best in the world.

Mad as a box of frogs too

Evra was our crazy guy. Hope he got a role to play at this club in the future.

Great player and would love to have a prime-version of him now. For some reason, I find him really annoying though (I know, I know...) However, the difference between him and Lingard is that Evra had the quality to play LB for any team; Lingard is nowhere near good enough for us. I fully expect an angry barrage due to this post :nervous:

An incredible attacking threat on the overlap, whilst always managing to get back into position defensively. Extraordinary pace and stamina - at times it felt like he was playing both leftback and left wing.

One of my favourite ever United players.

I glanced at this thread and for a second, I genuinely thought its title was 'Lukaku retires'

Probably my favourite United player, certainly my favourite of the newer generations. A modern day club legend who appreciates the club and its values. Always available and committed, never injured and progressed into the best in the world in his position. Great character to have at the club, he should have retired here and if the club wasn't so badly run then he probably could have.

Ole should get him involved.. he wouldn't accept a lot of the bulls*** going on.

Super player, intelligent, committed.. great quality, and fabulous attitude.

One of my favourite United players ever, an absolute legend! Watch the video made in his tribute, it's excellent.

Would love to see him work at the club in some capacity. Clearly loves United.

Club great. Hope he ends up working for United.

have to say, I was never the "boy fan" so many in the Caf are... so really don't care

Paddy :drool:

Watching him and Ronaldo bomb down that left hand side was a dream

His level of enjoyment from football is there with Ronaldinho and Zlatan. The way he dealt with Suarez was a proper mix of delivering the right message and banter in the same time.

He can return in different role someday, as he still got tons of energy.

I genuinely thought he'd already retired.

Anyway what a player... was one of the best left backs in the world for a time.