Evra | (Soon to be Ex-)Pundit Thread | Patman Watch

RashyForPM

@prateik Can’t be bothered to quote all your posts but pipe down with this ‘stupid’ or ‘thick as pig shit’ nonsense. What a pile of dross. If you don’t like him for whatever reason, just tell us why.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
what a complete clusterfcuk! So strange that senior players at the time like Evra, who must have discussed it at length with Zaha at the time genuinely think there is legs to the story, and have the balls to bring it up on live TV, and then the lawyers force a retraction.

Its an odd one, because if it happened, it must have happened in Moyes first month or two, as Zaha was banished after that. Which would make him a real Casanova to seduce the boss's daughter in such a short time period. They would both have been young adults new to Manchester with very few friends so its easily plausible they would befriend each other

Guess we will never know the truth, but I think it's true :lol:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
It’s clearly true he’d absolutely know about it as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Honestly don't think he was taking the piss or trying to be funny at all there, he was dead serious when he was speaking. Just slipped up with revealing that bit unfortunately when he was talking about Zaha's United journey.

The reason it caught fire online is that he was actually at the club at that time and would know a lot more about the situation behind the scenes than most
Zaha himself has repeatedly said it was a damaging rumour that was totally false.
Why would he himself deny it? He'd have even more reason to be hard done by if it was personal.

Rolaholic

Zaha himself has repeatedly said it was a damaging rumour that was totally false.
Why would he himself deny it? He'd have even more reason to be hard done by if it was personal.
Why would he ever admit to actually shagging his ex-managers daughter while he's still playing?

Under no circumstances would anyone realistically publicly admit to that even if it's true :lol: :lol:

It's a shame it didn't work out for him especially since he was Fergies last signing but his exit always raised many more questions than answers

Woodzy

I hope he doesn't lose his job, who know what juicy secrets he might reveal next!
Didn’t he say once that he has a ton of stuff he wants to talk about in regards to the end of his time at the club, and can’t talking about it right now but will soon? I can’t wait.

prateik

@prateik Can’t be bothered to quote all your posts but pipe down with this ‘stupid’ or ‘thick as pig shit’ nonsense. What a pile of dross. If you don’t like him for whatever reason, just tell us why.
Watch.. Or dont if you dont want the memories of him spoilt.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think the rumor has legs to it. It’s perfectly plausible that two young people would hook up and that Moyes would be annoyed about it. They are human beings and have human reactions.

Lots of managers in the past have had personal clashes with players.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I think the rumor has legs to it. It’s perfectly plausible that two young people would hook up and that Moyes would be annoyed about it. They are human beings and have human reactions.

Lots of managers in the past have had personal clashes with players.
Thiago and Zaha at United ruined. Moyes was great.

Rolaholic

Didn’t he say once that he has a ton of stuff he wants to talk about in regards to the end of his time at the club, and can’t talking about it right now but will soon? I can’t wait.
I would 100% buy an autobiography by him centered around his time at United from '06-'14 just for all the juicy behind the scenes tidbits :lol:

His honesty has long been one of his greatest assets

prateik

Yeah but what’s the point of virtually abusing him and bringing his views on Covid into it? And he’s a club legend. I give them more leeway.
I'd happily tell him he is an idiot if I every met him.

The guy is telling people not to get vaccinated. His opinions arent just stupid, they are dangerous.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Right, Paddy is a covidiot, that doesn’t mean I love him any less. You won’t find many men whom have more passion for this club.

prateik

Right, Paddy is a covidiot, that doesn’t mean I love him any less. You won’t find many men whom have more passion for this club.
Fantastic player.. Great memories.. Absolute idiot whose opinions cant be taken seriously.
All true.

edit: also a 5Gdiot to add to the covidiot.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Disappointed to hear of his COVID conspiracies. But the whole Moyes Zaha thing was always a strange rumour. I think I always felt there might have been a hint of truth to it, tonight basically confirmed it for me

snowkarl

Love what Evra did on the pitch when he was here but he's a total clown. Covid denier, physically attacking fans, homophobic statements, now this on air? Why is he even there? His English is nowhere near good enough.

SER19

I disagree completely with his covid position, and also don't see that it has anything to do with his role as a football pundit. More pushes for group think by the day

If evra telling a person to not get a vaccine leads to them not getting one,that is completely on the person who informs their health care on the opinion of retired footballers. If you disagree with him then get a vaccine. Other people's opinions, however stupid, shouldn't bother you so much if they're not affect something other than your outrage

snowkarl

I disagree completely with his covid position, and also don't see that it has anything to do with his role as a football pundit. More pushes for group think by the day
But he is a terrible, terrible pundit too. He didn't know who Benjamin Pavard even was during the world cup. He didn't know any of the rules relevant to today's penalty and retake.

He's a total joke.

SER19

But he is a terrible, terrible pundit too. He didn't know who Benjamin Pavard even was during the world cup. He didn't know any of the rules relevant to today's penalty and retake.

He's a total joke.
This is relevant to the discussion on his punditry. His position on vaccines or volcanoes, isn't

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Zaha and the managers daughter.

This is Romeo and Juliet stuff

Someone get holywoo on the line. See if Ashton Saunders and Dakota Johnson are available

SER19

Should Adam Johnson be offered a punditry position on Sky too?
Probably not, because statutory rape and grooming a minor is different from expressing an opinion about vaccines

Like most jobs, criminal records probably put a person behind others in the suitability queue, as well as being a sex offender. Personal opinions shouldn't

snowkarl

Probably not, because statutory rape and grooming a minor is different from expressing an opinion about vaccines
Yes, spreading corona conspiracies and disinformation is far more deadly. Lethal consequences. Neither should be acceptable.

SER19

Yes, spreading corona conspiracies and disinformation is far more deadly. Lethal consequences. Neither should be acceptable.
Its not really. The recipient of the information has a responsibility to inform their opinion as best as possible. If patrice evra sways a person, they perhaps didn't take much convincing. Seeing as there's science and doctors offering endless amounts of other information that is in our papers and on our tvs daily

Adcuth

I would 100% buy an autobiography by him centered around his time at United from '06-'14 just for all the juicy behind the scenes tidbits :lol:

His honesty has long been one of his greatest assets
This , needs to happen

TsuWave

Its an odd one, because if it happened, it must have happened in Moyes first month or two, as Zaha was banished after that. Which would make him a real Casanova to seduce the boss's daughter in such a short time period.
a month or two to pull a girl would make one a real Casanova? You ain’t clapping no cheeks out here are you? :(

Squeaky Bumtime

He said fans want and expect more transfers. More should be said about that than about Zaha and Moyes daughter.