Evra | (Soon to be Ex-)Pundit Thread | Patman Watch

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Patrice Evra has continually distinguished himself on plenty of grown up subjects. And this is probably the best discussion I've seen from him.

Serious manlove for him. I really hope Woodward can find Evra the right role so he can inject his wisdom into our club.

That's a class class video. I love Evra when he is like that, serious, sincere and mature.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What Evra was saying regarding racism and education is completely correct. People aren't born as racists, they learn it from somewhere. They need to be educated about why racism is wrong.
I loved when he said something like "I don't say I'm proud to be black, I'm just human"

SER19

Speaking for every single United fan now.

Exhausted. A positive guy he says, but absolutely exhausted by this club being the same every season

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Speaking for every single United fan now.

Exhausted. A positive guy he says, but absolutely exhausted by this club being the same every season
Came from the heart that. Funny that Sky had to apologize for his comments about Zaha and Moyes's daughter :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
Came from the heart that. Funny that Sky had to apologize for his comments about Zaha and Moyes's daughter :lol:
To be fair he never said it happened just rumoured

prateik

The guy, unfortunately, is thick as pig shit.

Absolute clown.. Surprised he still has a job.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stupid of Evra. It's been debunked a millions times as totally false.

It'd be like a pundit mentioning that dog rumour with that ref, totally unacceptable.

Sara125

Why do I have absolutely no recollection of him playing for West Ham in the 2018 season? Only heard it when it was mentioned during the match build up of Arsenal West Ham

prateik

It'd be like a pundit mentioning that dog rumour with that ref, totally unacceptable.
This idiot believes in Covid conspiracy theories, tells people not to believe the news.
Says not to get vaccinated as it will kill you.
Is one of those 5G tower haters..

Calling him stupid is being very very kind.

Rolaholic

Honestly don't think he was taking the piss or trying to be funny at all there, he was dead serious when he was speaking. Just slipped up with revealing that bit unfortunately when he was talking about Zaha's United journey.

The reason it caught fire online is that he was actually at the club at that time and would know a lot more about the situation behind the scenes than most