Explosions at Boston Marathon

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
O'Reilly giving it the whole "how did foreigners end up in my country" thing, that's Bill O'Reilly with the wonderful native American heritage guys.
These two young men (two of the most ridiculously unlikely 'terrorists' I've ever heard of, but that's by-the-by it seems) obviously came to America because "they want things. And Obama will give them things." feckwit.

Ivor Ballokov

He was talking about the 26 year old brother which was interrogated by the FBI 2 years ago and they left him alone even when he went on "vacation" for 6 months.
When I was watching it he was saying "they" not "he" or Tamerlan.

These two young men (two of the most ridiculously unlikely 'terrorists' I've ever heard of, but that's by-the-by it seems) obviously came to America because "they want things. And Obama will give them things." feckwit.
Haha I have trouble believing he's for real sometimes.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I bet the bloke who owns the boat is gutted. Acts of terrorism isn't covered on his policy.

SteveJ

Scout
Some cheering heard just then - they've either got him or the burgers have arrived.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I hope he recovers from his injuries so the boys can get started on torturing him.

Cevno

InB4 he Hijacks the ambulance and we start all over again.

SteveJ

Scout
InB4 he Hijacks the ambulance and we start all over again.
Blimey, this isn't Silence of the Lambs. I hope...

Anyway, the Beeb have the worst on-scene reporter since Howard Nurse: "The police have just surrounded the boat..."