Explosions at Boston Marathon

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
So what's the deal with these 2 guys then? Do we know yet what led Police to them etc?

binary bot
Probably barely had enough energy to know what was going on in the end, I'm guessing he has been injured from the shootout which was about 20 hours ago - he'd be absolutely knackered.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
They fecked up reading him his rights and have had to let him go.

Oh America.

Keenst

OK here's my final O'Reilly quote for the night

"The brother's in hell. This guy, is going to hell....and we're happy about it."

I'm going to bed.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So they've actually got him?
There wasn't much on the scanner was there? Were they not involved as much in the end?

Was hoping for some insight in to them getting him after all this!

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
So what's the deal with these 2 guys then? Do we know yet what led Police to them etc?
Well the photos of them were released but teh cops did not know their names. Then the shooting of the MIT Cop, followed by the car jacking, followed by the chase in Watertown which supposedly included them throwing explosives at the police, followed by the shoot out in which the older brother was killed and now this.

It seems releasing the photos and asking for the publics help in identifying them spooked them into making some moves.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
OK here's my final O'Reilly quote for the night

"The brother's in hell. This guy, is going to hell....and we're happy about it."
Is it any wonder that some terrorists hate the US for exactly ^this^ kind of garbage and triumphalism? Fox and Fiends have a lot to answer for.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
The meedja are now interviewing the local morons. Nothing to see here folks.

Ivor Ballokov

I dunno, it seems like his brother was the ringleader and the livewire.

I didn't really expect him to kill himself.
I think the general consensus was it wouldn't end well.

Best news in a number of days.
Yeah for a number of reasons. Hopefully if he was open to surrender and without his brother to protect he will be open to give up any information he may have. Although if reports are true that he was just a follower then it depends on how much his brother shared with him

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Well the photos of them were released but teh cops did not know their names. Then the shooting of the MIT Cop, followed by the car jacking, followed by the chase in Watertown which supposedly included them throwing explosives at the police, followed by the shoot out in which the older brother was killed and now this.

It seems releasing the photos and asking for the publics help in identifying them spooked them into making some moves.
Thanks for that. So these guys were seen dropping bags at the finish line on cctv?

I thought the reports said the blast came from within a shop or hotel... and then that the bombs were inside some sort of pressure cooker?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thanks for that. So these guys were seen dropping bags at the finish line on cctv?

I thought the reports said the blast came from within a shop or hotel... and then that the bombs were inside some sort of pressure cooker?
One was seen dropping a bag at the finish line. Another further down the road, outside a shop. As far as I know the pressure cooker is the part of the bomb.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff

Pressure cooker bomb inside backpacks. The bloke who had his legs blown off saw one of them drop the bag shortly before it blew.

Wittmann45

I think the general consensus was it wouldn't end well.

Yeah for a number of reasons. Hopefully if he was open to surrender and without his brother to protect he will be open to give up any information he may have. Although if reports are true that he was just a follower then it depends on how much his brother shared with him
That's a good point, didn't really think of that. But I think at least he'll be able to tell them some specifics about his brother going to Russia, or whether or not they were supplied material

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
One was seen dropping a bag at the finish line. Another further down the road, outside a shop. As far as I know the pressure cooker is the part of the bomb.
Yep, and he was involved in a gunfight. Not really much of a way for him to get out of this.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States

i think the very earliest reports made it sound like at least one of the blasts was inside a hotel, like so much reported over the last few days that turned out to be false.

And yes they were caught on camera, not sure if CCTV or peoples phone/camera videos or from the news teams there to cover the marathon or all of the above.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I hope he's got good insurance, those medical bills won't be cheep.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Kay Burley: "Good evening, you're watching Sky News. 200 suspects have been electrocuted by police after the Brisbane Olympics massacre."

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I suppose he'll end up in ADMAX in Colorado before possibly ending up in the US Penitentiary in Indiana.

Kaush949

A russian friend of mine says that the regular Chechen community (not the extremists) have a very high moral code. They are all disgraced and take episodes like this very personally.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
A russian friend of mine says that the regular Chechen community (not the extremists) have a very high moral code. They are all disgraced and take episodes like this very personally.
Good, Costco might be a bit less crowded on Sunday.