Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

DanH

I'd love to join the fight, if anyone has a spare TD invite. Got to bring 'em down from within.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I'd love to join the fight, if anyone has a spare TD invite. Got to bring 'em down from within.
I have no idea how you would obtain such a thing as I try not to associate with such pure evil. However, if I ever find out I'll let you know. Just in case I do, perhaps you want to pm me with an email address that any such invite might be sent to?

Red Panda

Truly this is a noble fight indeed and I'd love to join the TD resistance movement. Damn TD! if only I too could penetrate their defences by obtaining an invite...I live in hope.
Up the Revolution!

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Truly this is a noble fight indeed and I'd love to join the TD resistance movement. Damn TD! if only I too could penetrate their defences by obtaining an invite...I live in hope.
Up the Revolution!
Please under no circumstances PM me with your email address to send you an invite as I want nothing to do with such despicable, and quite frankly immoral, behaviour.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Would hate to see a TD invite... anyone gonna hate me enough to send me that TD invite?

God i'd hate that.

DanH

I'd like to thank @DanH for not sending me a PM previously as well. He didn't give in to the dark side. Stay strong @DanH
I'm afraid someone already invited me to join the fight. I've been diving deep into the murky cesspit of these releases over the last week, clearly with the intention of bringing them down from the inside.

wr8_utd

:'(
If anyone knows where these rogues have uploaded Le Bureau des Légendes with English subtitles, I'd love to report them to the authorities.

Pscholes18

Hey fellas.....are there any sites with rivers that show motogp qualifying/race replays? I'd like to do my part in shutting down these horrible people!

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I'm looking to join the fight against pirated audio books specifically in the star wars/science fiction nature, please pm as I'm battle ready against these scoundrels.

SirAnderson

I've recently been having sleepless nights battling to find the vile scoundrels who possibly have Gangs of London season 1 in 2160p, but for the life of me I can't find them anywhere, the sneaky buggers! Usually you'd see it paraded all over torrent sites, but for some reason, I can't seem to find it away so I can report the pure evil!
Any one can help, you are doing the universe a great service.

Bastian

Should have posted this question here, rather than in the football forum. I feel the need to report whatever criminal who is pirating the amazon Spurs series - please PM so I can help out law enforcement.

Neo_Mufc

I've been campaigning recently to take down these dirty dogs.

Who is the biggest scum bag distributing said material. I'm going to send them a complaint.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I have no idea how you would obtain such a thing as I try not to associate with such pure evil. However, if I ever find out I'll let you know. Just in case I do, perhaps you want to pm me with an email address that any such invite might be sent to?
I will not PM you my email address for this invite.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Again I'm looking for audiobooks that these vile individuals maybe pirating can anyone help me so I can report them to the authorities.

Tarrou

I'm having this urge to report Tenet pirates, how dare they ruin the good man's work.
Dont tell me there are 1080p versions lying around? feck my life

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
I've been trying to keep on top of these naughty people. But recently even when using a VPN as soon as I turn on qbittorrent my whole internet connection slows to almost nothing.

Anyone else seen anything like this. I'm using virgin and cyberghost. Tried connecting to some different locations, but still the same.

I fear these terrible human beings will get away with it if I don't fix this issue

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Has Tenet guilty bad thing words that people say.

I watched it at the cinema. And a shitty copy after that. Would love to see it again with the ability to rewind every now and again.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I've been trying to keep on top of these naughty people. But recently even when using a VPN as soon as I turn on qbittorrent my whole internet connection slows to almost nothing.

Anyone else seen anything like this. I'm using virgin and cyberghost. Tried connecting to some different locations, but still the same.

I fear these terrible human beings will get away with it if I don't fix this issue
Evil people use Private Internet Access - the bastards