Other Express your utter disgust at the latest torrent file

MoneyMay

Just curious, how do people get invites to give out on those websites? I'm on Speed.cd but I don't know how to get the invites to give out.
Not quite sure how it works, but I have uploaded 2.694TB and downloaded 181.57GB, with a ratio of 15.20. Over a certain period, you get one invite I think. Not entirely sure if there's a correlation between your ratio and invites.

I would be horrified if I received such an invite and would report it straight to the authorities. Scumbag!
PM me your email!

Getsme

I noticed the scum bags have released a HD version of dumb and dumber to.

Agent Red

I need to find a working download torrent site so I can report to the authorities.

If you know any pls PM me so I can report to them.
Did you have any luck identifying the culprits to report? If you share their name in a PM then I will be happy to name and shame amongst my friends.

Kaos

Just got to England and everything is blocked. Feckin bastards.
I hate to break it to you but the freedom-hating scum of our society have managed to find a way to circumvent that. Apparently, googling 'proxy [insert any torrent site except pirate bay here]' bypasses it entirely :mad:

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Despecialized Edition with oldschool feel and practical effects of classic Star Wars trilogy on KickassTorrent.

Reported to George Lucas who already trying to find and destroy every copy of Star Wars Christmas Special.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Thought this was cute. Happened sometime before thepiratebay went down.

And then, soon after, guess who did just fine. Probably not that much connected, as it's apparently, really kick ass game, but I do know at least 4-5 people that bought it after seeing the image above.

Zen

I hear Foxcatcher and The Wires newly remastered HD season 1+2 are now available on sites I cannot see, which I'm very thankful to be in the UK for.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I hate to break it to you but the freedom-hating scum of our society have managed to find a way to circumvent that. Apparently, googling 'proxy [insert any torrent site except pirate bay here]' bypasses it entirely :mad:
It's shocking, next thing you know people will be downloading the Tor Browser Bundle and not even having to use proxy's FFS.

dor

Can these sites be named and shamed? Need too make sure I don't come across them.
Yes please do the necessary reporting to put these bastards away
Season 1-5 in excellent HD quality can be found here
And what's more shocking is that you can even watch online :mad:

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
i have 2 1 invite for torrentday. send me a PM with your email to get them. join and help take them down

edit. they're gone

Last edited:

Zen

Jesus they all dropped.....on the same day. Insane.

PvsNP

American Sniper is out too. These bastards never seem to rest, ffs!

Zen

Pretty much anything left to see....came out in DVDSCR form according to my spies. Gonna get the inspectors on the case

Imitation Game
Selma
Unbroken
Into the Woods
Big Eyes
Birdman
American Sniper

Well not everything, A Most Violent Year isn't there. And a few others out of the race

Andy_Cole

Pretty much anything left to see....came out in DVDSCR form according to my spies. Gonna get the inspectors on the case

Imitation Game
Selma
Unbroken
Into the Woods
Big Eyes
Birdman
American Sniper

Well not everything, A Most Violent Year isn't there. And a few others out of the race
Damn just spent £20 yesterday for me and my Mrs. to watch Birdman! A damn good film though so was worth it.

Zen

Big Hero 6
Inherent Vice
The Gambler

Have fun internet, me and the caf police will catch you.