Film Ezra Miller Douche Bag

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Serious? He’s a cnut so as if it matters that much.
Miller is a cnut but there could be non-binary posters on the caf reading our posts who would like to think that the basic respect of being addressed as they prefer to be addressed won't be withdrawn once we decide they're a cnut. Especially given that if they're a poster on the caf, they quite likely are a cnut.

NotThatSoph

WTF are you talking about?
For me personally basic respect of characteristics like sexuality, ethnicity, gender or whatever else isn't contingent on good behaviour. It's not something that has to be earned or can be taken away. If you're using the wrong pronouns on purpose because Miller is a cnut, then you were never sincere if you ever used the right ones before.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
For me personally basic respect of characteristics like sexuality, ethnicity, gender or whatever else isn't contingent on good behaviour. It's not something that has to be earned or can be taken away. If you're using the wrong pronouns on purpose because Miller is a cnut, then you were never sincere if you ever used the right ones before.
In the context though where the discussion is about Ezra and their abusive nature and allegations of child grooming, it seems that Rocksy took umbrage to someone focusing on the misuse of a pronoun and telling everyone "shame on you".

Using the wrong pronoun is totally offensive, I don't think Rocksy was saying it wasn't. All it needed from the poster saying "shame on you" was a simple reminder, rather than trying to make it the center of discussion for the thread.

Edit: it was @Red Shorts I was too lazy to check.

Edit to the edit: Rocksy kept using the wrong pronoun afterwards. Didn't notice that before. I'm wrong.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
If you're using the wrong pronouns on purpose because Miller is a cnut, then you were never sincere if you ever used the right ones before.
It’s not common knowledge that Ezra Miller wants to be called they/them, is it? If people refer to Ezra Miller as he/him it’s probably because they sincerely (in your words) think those are the right pronouns, that’s what most people here have been doing, other than the one or two who have been keeping track of Ezra’s pronouns. In my case, I’ve only ever seen Ezra Miller in We Need to Talk About Kevin, when the pronouns were “he” as far as I know. The cnut.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It’s not common knowledge that Ezra Miller wants to be called they/them, is it? If people refer to Ezra Miller as he/him it’s probably because they sincerely (in your words) think those are the right pronouns, that’s what most people here have been doing, other than the one or two who have been keeping track. In my case, I’ve only ever seen Ezra Miller in We Need to Talk About Kevin, when the pronouns were “he”. The cnut.
you were corrected on the matter though and then said you didn’t give a feck? :confused:

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
you were corrected on the matter though and then said you didn’t give a feck? :confused:
“Corrected on the matter”:lol: - Because everything you read on Redcafe.net is always 100% spot on, isn’t it?

When did I say I didn’t give a feck? I said “Whatever. A cnut is a cnut”, which is true.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
“Corrected on the matter”:lol: - Because everything you read on Redcafe.net is always 100% spot on, isn’t it?

When did I say I didn’t give a feck? I said “Whatever. A cnut is a cnut”, which is true.
You said as if it matters that much. That’s telling me that you don’t give a feck.

Yes, they are right that Miller goes by they and not he, so that poster on Redcafe was correct, not sure why you are so worked up when you’ve said something daft and been outed on it. You might think you’re being insulting to Miller by referring to them as he, but the only people you are insulting are others that choose to identify in other ways.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
You said as if it matters that much. That’s telling me that you don’t give a feck.
I said “as if it matters that much” in the context of the poster giving it all “how insensitive!” and “shame on you!” that people were referring to EM as “he” - which is over the top, isn’t it? Obviously, when people refer to Ezra Miller as “he” it’s because that’s what those people think are the correct pronouns. How would most people know otherwise? It’s not as if Ezra Miller is the Prime Minister, is it?

You might think you’re being insulting to Miller by referring to them as he, but the only people you are insulting are others that choose to identify in other ways.
I’m insulting Ezra Miller by calling them a cnut. I’ve looked at a couple of articles since I posted, and it looks like the pronouns are they/them, so I’ll go with that from now on.

Last edited:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I said “as if it matters that much” in the context of the poster giving it all “how insensitive!” and “shame on you” that people were referring to EM as “he” - which is over the top, isn’t it? Obviously, when people refer to Ezra Miller as “he” it’s because that’s what those people think are the correct pronouns. How would most people know otherwise? It’s not as if Ezra Miller is the Prime Minister is it?
Its been posted several times in the thread and yes, it matters to gender people correctly no matter how much of a cnut they are.

NotThatSoph

I said “as if it matters that much” in the context of the poster giving it all “how insensitive!” and “shame on you” that people were referring to EM as “he” - which is over the top, isn’t it? Obviously, when people refer to Ezra Miller as “he” it’s because that’s what those people think are the correct pronouns. How would most people know otherwise? It’s not as if Ezra Miller is the Prime Minister is it?
Well, you used "he" in #80, directly replying to post #50 pointing out that this is wrong, so some people continue even after becoming aware.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
it matters to gender people correctly no matter how much of a cnut they are.
I’ve probably been living abroad too long…

I think it’s out of order to ignore/misgender someone who asks you to call them by “them/they”. You’d be a cnut to do that at work, socially or wherever. I don’t think it’s that big a deal not to take it as read, on an internet forum, that a celebrity goes by a certain pronoun. That’s all second/third hand info about someone none of us have ever met, but maybe I’m outdated making the distinction.

If there are non-binary people offended by me calling Ezra Miller “he” after someone told me “they” was the correct pronoun, then I apologise for that. They (Ezra Miller) are definitely a cnut though,

A serious lack of white text on my part. Poor woke joke that clearly didn't land!

He's a despicable human being
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Kinda funny seeing people getting upset about pro nouns, but complete fine with calling people cnuts.