Film Ezra Miller Douche Bag

choccy77

JUSTICE LEAGUE STAR Ezra Miller was arrested in Hawaii. The DCEU darling, who is slated to reprise their role as Barry Allen aka The Flash in a highly anticipated standalone film in 2023, reportedly threatened a couple staying in the small town of Holi after barging into their bedroom and demanding the pair hand over their wallet, passport, and other personal belongings.

On top of getting hit with a restraining order on the evening of March 29th, Hawaiian police had their fill of Miller throughout their stay in the state, as the 29-year-old actor was the subject of 10 calls to the cops. Issues ranged from a violent altercation at a karaoke bar following a rendition of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s “Shallow,” which led to Miller’s arrest, to more minor offenses like filming people at a gas station, refusing to leave a restaurant, and starting public beefs.

This on top of all his other assults and drug possession charges, the guy is seriously fkd up.

flameinthesun

A few people/reporters have hinted he's suffering from a form of mental illness but none want to discuss it until either he reveals it or someone else does. He's been doing these things for a couple years now so its pretty clear there are issues there.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
JUSTICE LEAGUE STAR Ezra Miller was arrested in Hawaii. The DCEU darling, who is slated to reprise their role as Barry Allen aka The Flash in a highly anticipated standalone film in 2023, reportedly threatened a couple staying in the small town of Holi after barging into their bedroom and demanding the pair hand over their wallet, passport, and other personal belongings.

On top of getting hit with a restraining order on the evening of March 29th, Hawaiian police had their fill of Miller throughout their stay in the state, as the 29-year-old actor was the subject of 10 calls to the cops. Issues ranged from a violent altercation at a karaoke bar following a rendition of Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s “Shallow,” which led to Miller’s arrest, to more minor offenses like filming people at a gas station, refusing to leave a restaurant, and starting public beefs.

This on top of all his other assults and drug possession charges, the guy is seriously fkd up.
This sounds like an april's fool joke

HTG

Supports
Bayern
It is they/them not he/him.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
A few people/reporters have hinted he's suffering from a form of mental illness but none want to discuss it until either he reveals it or someone else does. He's been doing these things for a couple years now so its pretty clear there are issues there.
Didnt seem to help Ye, so why would they I guess?

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Yeah, apparently he's always been a bit of a dick. Not the first time he's been in the news for this sort of thing. No wonder he was so good in We Need To Talk About Kevin.

lsd

The Oracle
Yeah, apparently he's always been a bit of a dick. Not the first time he's been in the news for this sort of thing. No wonder he was so good in We Need To Talk About Kevin.

That was an excellent film and yeah seems like he wasn't exactly playing out of character going by the press he has been getting recently

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Amazing bone structure but questionable morals

Zen

I was somehow thinking how that Flash movie has been basically getting made for like 10 years, I mean I'm pretty certain he was announced like 8 years ago.... and now that it's more or less there, in post and all, he's fecked it up :lol:

I'd hold fire on that zero chance if some of these allegations are even close to being as worse case as suggested too.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I've not heard a peep about this until now. What a royal prick he sounds, and most of his films are shite.

Last edited:

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
My Sister and Mum has a huge argument with him in a bar in London last year. By all accounts he was acting the arrogant prick that he is and it resulted in them all being pulled apart. I think he insulted my sister in front of my mum and it all got abit lary with him and his girlfriend.

choccy77

How does this guy still have a job?

Every week its something new.

There was talk of kicking him and reshooting his scenes, but highly unlikely due to costs.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Was a bit too good in We Need To Talk About Kevin… mightn’t have been acting. *eye squint.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
It was interesting to see how Ezra's demise coincided with Ray Donovans demise. Ezra was his mentor and brought him into this world of 'fixing'.

choccy77

Needs a choccy77 ITK thread title update.
Well actually, it was in a report that's in the public domain.

Clearly, I seem to be the only one that can actually read and comprehend the meaning of the written word and not just look at words, grunt, pick their arse & such their fingers, like most people on this forum.

I wish more people would try to read more.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff

Clearly, I seem to be the only one that can actually read and comprehend the meaning of the written word and not just look at words, grunt, pick their arse & such their fingers, like most people on this forum.

Can someone TL;DR this plz

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain

True

choccy77

How has this guy not been fired?

Taunting police on social media who are looking for him.

Restraining order against him for acting inappropriately and harassing a 12 year old.

And this is just today's latest update.

Hamnat

Hundreds of millions sunk into the upcoming Flash movie already. With marketing expected to come. How in the world can they market this though now? Every cast member will be asked about all Ezra's nutty behavior and arrests. I mean they have to be deep into contingency plans now. Dump it onto HBO Max and recast later?