F1 2019 season

Sjaakmeoff

Anyone listen to F1 podcasts?

I listen to the following:

Checkered Flag Podcast (BBC 5 Live) - pretty decent for a quick preview, recap of qualifying and the race. Jolyon Palmer is good on it, Jack Nichols can grate at times.

Formula 1 Podcast (3 Legs 4 Wheels) - weekly indie podcast by 4 dudes from the Isle of Man. A less serious/polished podcast but good fun with decent insights.

Parc Fermé Podcast - US based weekly podcast. Good insights, particularly like the pre/post race analysis from Brit ex-racing driver Paul Charlsey and his track talks. The fortnightly ‘news’ update with Grace can be a bit of a struggle to listen through sometimes though.

F1: Beyond the Grid - new to me. Tom Clarkson interviews an F1 figure weekly from both past & present. Really interesting, particularly some of the older engineers/team bosses which fill in gaps in my F1 history knowledge. Would definitely recommend if you’re into the ‘behind the scenes’ aspect of F1. Some of the tales are cracking.

Anyone got others they’d recommend?
I like Missed Apex. They are Hamilton fanboys, but that's ok.

Sjaakmeoff

I hope the Ferrari's will get ahead on their softs in the first couple of laps.

Not because i want them to win, but i should be fun for the race.

Giggsy92

Nice battle, looks like it's been called off for now sadly. Hamilton was a bit too nice I think - similar to the first lap in Baku.