FA Cup 2021/22 | Quarter Finals (March 19-20)

Hughie77

If that was at the other end he points to the spot. It's another team not taking there chances, the scum put those 3 super stars on and done not much. City in semis would have been better to see Palace v Forest final Instead . 2006 since they won it the scum. How many chances have they butchered.

Anustart89

I mean if you want to believe there’s a conspiracy that is the reason for Liverpool’s success then more power to you.

That offside decision was irrelevant to the outcome of that phase of play.
I just wondered why you would think that the quality of the ball was relevant with regards to the actual call? Do you think they should check next time to see if the ball is good before calling offside or should they just follow the laws of the game next time?

Swedish_Plumber

Not sure how many halves of football I’ve watched Liverpool get pumped only to find a way to win. Kudos to them but it’s bloody infuriating.

cyberman

I can't remember the last time a decision went against then

They're going to waltz unchallenged by anyone to the fecking quadruple, fecking sick of this season
This. Every decision they get is “ I’ve seen them given” and every decision that goes against the opposition is never given that same benefit of the doubt. It has to be a stone wall decision to go against Klopp men at this point

Hughie77

Not sure how many halves of football I’ve watched Liverpool get pumped only to find a way to win. Kudos to them but it’s bloody infuriating.
Agree its happened on more than once. But it's not there fault opposition do not take there chances.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
There was nothing wrong with the decisions whatsoever. Jota was comfortably onside, as much as he looked off in the first angle, but then that's why there is VAR isn't there? And the VAR angle and line showed him clearly on. It was right not to give a penalty, would have been wrong to give one. Time to stop moaning, honestly it's a bit embarrassing. Fachts.

Sylar

Liverpool don't concede much, which is the annoying thing. Hardly concede

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
City twice in a week in April. Tasty month for both clubs.

DavidDeSchmikes

They're winning it all.

On another day, that non penalty gets given, and on another day Zinckernagel scores.

Bobski

Fergie Utd did it all the time as well. Instead of feeling sorry for themselves and just accepting a poor result they keep going and grind them out. Mentality as much as talent.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Jota is such an average footballer technically. Annoying how much productivity the Scousers actually get out of him. Scuffed finishes, tap-ins and lucky deflections: he provides the lot.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I just wondered why you would think that the quality of the ball was relevant with regards to the actual call? Do you think they should check next time to see if the ball is good before calling offside or should they just follow the laws of the game next time?
If he scores then it gets over turned. No advantage for Forest so a one off call like that doesn’t really make a difference.

marktan

It's crazy how much of a difference having two top backup wide players makes to a team, now that Pool have Diaz and Jota they can rest Mane and Salah. It's how teams like City and Bayern have been so good.

Sad thing is we struggle to field one good one (Sancho). We've spent too many years playing fast strikers out wide.

Also Steve Cooper will have a lot of suitors before long. Looks 60 but is 40, if he was at Forest from the start of the season they'd currently comfortably 2nd and so be in the PL next season. Forest would be my favourite for the playoffs.

cyberman

Liverpool don't concede much, which is the annoying thing. Hardly concede
Seems easy when the opposition miss easy chance after chance against them. That’s what’s annoying for me, we hardly see them properly tested and have to drag back results since 1 goal normally wins it for them because of it.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Jota is such an average footballer technically. Annoying how much productivity the Scousers actually get out of him. Scuffed finishes, tap-ins and lucky deflections: he provides the lot.
He’s a very good goal scorer in the box. I agree his all round play can leave a bit to be desired.

Hughie77

Listen to this prick commentary from shitface. Wanking over the scum, bloody hell stick to dancing on ice fecking nob. He watched the game as well, how many chances did forest fluff, they get a dodgy close VAR call goal. There keeper didn't have much to do either.

Trac17

It amazes me how teams fail to score against Liverpool. Its handed to them on a plate at times and they still miss. Very surprised at how little goals Liverpool have conceded.

croadyman

There was nothing wrong with the decisions whatsoever. Jota was comfortably onside, as much as he looked off in the first angle, but then that's why there is VAR isn't there? And the VAR angle and line showed him clearly on. It was right not to give a penalty, would have been wrong to give one. Time to stop moaning, honestly it's a bit embarrassing. Fachts.
Go and join your own fan forum and stop sticking up for my bitterest rivals

padr81

Supports
Man City
Never a pen imho, but I didn't see the line from Jota's shoulder only the defenders. Obviously not tight when the check was so quick. Forest were game but like Saints earlier, when the big chances come you have to take them. They had 2 and missed them both. Jota was poor but in the end he's the match winner.

Good game, harsh on Forest but you have to take the chances that come and those 2 misses were criminal.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
We're so lucky ducky fecky. :lol:

Easy win in first gear. Admit it, who actually thought Forest would knock this Klopp team out? I didn't, nor did many Liverpool fans worldwide. And certainly no Utd fan did.

macheda14

Surprised we never tried to get Jota
To be fair at that point it looked like we had our attack pretty sorted for the future and we were holding out on getting Sancho in. Now we have Sancho but Rashford, Martial and Greenwood are all well they each have their own circumstance but none are starters for us.