FA Cup 2023/24

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Believe Neto could do some serious damage if he got a transfer to a team consistently high up in the league. Like him a lot.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Properly kicking off, always said this is top 5 bitter rivalry in this country.

Lynty

This is always one of the most highly policed derbies in the country. Early kick off. Not sure what else can be done

Fergies Gum

Worst scenes at a UK game in recent memory. Has to be points deductions after this.

black country red

Believe me this rivalry is shear hatred it will still be kicking off in the local pubs tonight at chucking out time

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
What did you see? Cameras panned away on ITV
It was a bit difficult to see but I got the feeling that there were Wolves fans in the home stands. Obviously not confirmed or anything so don't take my word as gospel.

CallyRed

Feels like a lot more hatred between the west midlands team. Villa/Birmingham too. Feels more toxic. Remember when Grealish got lamped

Cpt Negative

If there’s away fans in the home end and it’s kicked off because they celebrated, kick Wolves out of the cup; very simple deterrent

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
No way is it fair to call it at 2-0, eliminating WBA’s chance of a late comeback because Wolves fans broke into their end (assuming that’s what happened).

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Fans that kick of are pathetic. Just enjoy the game man. You wasn’t beating a prem team anyway.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
No way is it fair to call it at 2-0, eliminating WBA’s chance of a late comeback because Wolves fans broke into their end (assuming that’s what happened).
I thought it was the West Brom fans. There the idiots that was throwing water bottles at the wolves players anyway.

Bobski

Type of incident that has me hoping for some good ol' police brutality.

Wilt

This was like a normal Saturday afternoon in the 70’s

We need an rvn

Unleash the hounds on these absolute feckers who ruin the game for 99% of people who go to watch and enjoy a game.

I truly don’t get why football fans can’t sit next to each other, no matter who you support, and watch a match. NFL / rugby fans are just as passionate but still sit there next to each other and enjoy the banter.

utter insanity and yob behaviour

United Hobbit

Hopefully every "fan" involved is banned for life

TBF I've been to Liverpool Vs United games and felt completely safe, what do we think went wrong here? Not enough policing or stewards? Opposition fans in the wrong section?

Usually at United Vs Liverpool, the Liverpool fans are completely surrounded by stewards/police, almost like a wall around them

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
ITV probably scrambling to find a way to trim down the solid hour of Klopp eulogies they had planned.

MarylandMUFan

Unleash the hounds on these absolute feckers who ruin the game for 99% of people who go to watch and enjoy a game.

I truly don’t get why football fans can’t sit next to each other, no matter who you support, and watch a match. NFL / rugby fans are just as passionate but still sit there next to each other and enjoy the banter.

utter insanity and yob behaviour
As someone who had Denver Broncos season tickets and my parents had Redskins season tickets, I would have loved segregated stands. There were always fights around us in the stands. It's absolutely toxic a lot of times.