FA Cup 2023/24

thisisnottaken1

Just had a watch of the Rod Stewart one, it's truly worlds away from the cold formality of FIFA & UEFA draws. Really hope that silliness is never lost from FA & Scottish Cup draws.
The way he reaches in and plucks out the balls is hilarious.

RedRocket9908

So Man Utd v Coventry gets moved to 3:30 on Sunday as the police deemed it a high risk fixture and refused a later kick-off time but City v Chelsea is allowed to kick off at 5:15 on Saturday, I guess the police felt City v Chelsea wasnt high risk as the 2 clubs basically share a fanbase due to most City fans being ex-Chelsea fans who switched to follow the money and success.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
So Man Utd v Coventry gets moved to 3:30 on Sunday as the police deemed it a high risk fixture and refused a later kick-off time but City v Chelsea is allowed to kick off at 5:15 on Saturday, I guess the police felt City v Chelsea wasnt high risk as the 2 clubs basically share a fanbase due to most City fans being ex-Chelsea fans who switched to follow the money and success.
A Chelsea - City match is a fine gathering of accountants and lawyers these days.

RedRocket9908

How is this still 0-0, it was unbelievable that Nicholas Jackson didnt just roll the ball in to the empty net with his left foot after rounding the keeper.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
How is Walker getting away with no card there

Dansk

Surely it can't be called accidental and unavoidable when his arm is out like that and it demonstrably prevents the shot from being on target.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Even when you are a little kid playing football, when you're in a wall, you have your arms behind your back....

So you don't accidentally hand-ball it.

Dansk

That's blatantly a push in the back. How are commentators calling that shoulder to shoulder?

Zen

Chelsea paying for all the soft pens given this year today....

whitbyviking

Have the UAE stopped booking Oliver for games? He’s been giving Chelsea a few decisions here

tidraKS

Is it me or Wembley pitch is not that good every time I watch a game there, ball always bouncing.

Eric_the_Red99

Commentator gushing over City at the end as if they were some sort of courageous underdogs. It’s absurd how the media are in total denial over what City are and how they got to where they are.

Bestofthebest

Wonderful game from Oliver. Doesn’t give a penalty for an obvious push by Walker but gives one for exactly the same outside the box minutes later.

always_hoping

Time for Chelsea to sack Poch. League cup final lost to Liverpool kids and today lost and didn't score against a City side that was there to be beaten after what happened to them midweek.

RedRocket9908

Chelsea will feel robbed there and rightly so, they should have had a penalty for the handball but I think VAR bottled it because they realised the ball was heading in to goal before it hit Grealish's arm which meant they wouldve had to give a red card as well.

The stuff City players get away with it atonishing and how KDB wasnt sent off for 2 yellows ive no idea.

BorisManUtd

If I was Chelsea fan I wouldn't blame the ref. I'd blame Jackson for being dreadful with his chances, Gusto and Chilwell taking forever to send the ball in the box when there's player waiting in good position for scoring. Also Mudryk. When I saw him getting ready to take that free kick, knew he wouldn't send useful ball. And he sent it into goal kick.

City, mentally and physically tired after Madrid and you could tell. Chelsea didn't take advantage of it and go out.

If we beat Coventry tomorrow, we're not beating City. They'll be fresher and I see another loss to them like last year. Shame Chelsea couldn't win as we'd have decent chance of winning the competition after 8 years.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
My post calling City a -insert taboo word here- was deleted. Get a grip.

In other words, they are a malignant club in football.

erikcred

Time for Chelsea to sack Poch. League cup final lost to Liverpool kids and today lost and didn't score against a City side that was there to be beaten after what happened to them midweek.
Hope they do. Just when they seem to be getting their act together.

always_hoping

Hope they do. Just when they seem to be getting their act together.
Keeping him on will not allow Chelsea get their act together. Under a more tactical astute manager Chelsea would have reached the FA Cup today and won the league cup final.