FA Cup 2023/24

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
That challenge by Clark was so, so much worse than what Pawson deemed to be a straight red for DCL. He looked clueless dealing with it so he must have missed it.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
There was nowhere near enough in that for a foul. Just like it used to be before everyone asked for 15 video replays.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Shame Sunderland's players don't fancy this as much as their fans do. Barely had a kick.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Shame Sunderland's players don't fancy this as much as their fans do. Barely had a kick.
If only it was last seasons Sunderland. Mowbray as manager with Roberts and Amad linking up together. This season - even though I've still enjoyed watching them - they've noticeably regressed. I still think the Mowbray sacking was premature.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Bruno Guimaraes actually celebrating a blocked clearance like a goal. :lol:

Someone lead that bloke away for an immediate drug test.

bstb3

I was gonna say the same thing. Dude needs his head looking at or something.

the_box

Supports
Newcastle United

I understand that a player caring about the shirt and geeing up away support might seem a foreign idea to a man utd fan but i can assure you it's a normal and good thing.

CallyRed

I understand that a player caring about the shirt and geeing up away support might seem a foreign idea to a man utd fan but i can assure you it's a normal and good thing.
Someone's tetchy

Gator Nate

Been watching Ipswitch/Wimbledon... funny match. McKenna's got his B squad out and it still looks like men vs boys. Axel Tuanzebe in a rare appearance got a goal. Wimbledon down to 10 men after a second yellow (correct call). Ipswitch look organized, but this squad won't survive a season in the PL.