FA Cup 2023/24

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Post festive blues in these FA Cup matches. Quality is dire, expect the rest of weekend’s games to follow suit.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That was worth waiting for

Zoo

How the feck is Craig Pawson allowed to referee this weekend?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Feel like this is a bit of an awkward kit combination. Or maybe I'm just getting old.

Sara125

is there a reason Newcastle couldn’t wear their away kit? This is too similar for my brain to comprehend

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Cheers.

I think I may become a ref, seems a piss easy job, just do what you want and never get fired. Literally just repeatedly feck up and your job is safe as houses.
You wonder if something will happen with Pawson once the DCL appeal is heard. If they dropped him now it is an admission he got it wrong before they appeal happens.

Manncunian

Feel like this is a bit of an awkward kit combination. Or maybe I'm just getting old.
It’s impossible to see who’s who when scrambling in the penalty box for a corner etc. Why have Newcastle been allowed to wear their home kit when it’s indistinguishable from Sunderland’s from a distance?!

RedDevilQuebecois

He was on VAR and recommended the red for DCL.
That should have warranted him either a suspension or a severe demotion.

is there a reason Newcastle couldn’t wear their away kit? This is too similar for my brain to comprehend
Seriously, I thought they would be wearing the kit with the Saudi colors. The kit combination for the 2 teams is just terrible, even on a clear day.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It's red, white and black vs black, white and red. I'm constantly doing double checking who's who. :(

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Nice, stop the flow of the game for the officials to piss about.
Just gives us a minute to highlight that Pawson has been rewarded for his supreme VAR work with one of the highest profile cup ties.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I've been watching on projector but just checked by switching on the TV in the bar instead, kit clash isn't half as bad.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Hope the kits don't clash as bad on the pitch, this is difficult to watch.

Red00012

Thank you , came here to post this . I can barely make out the 2 teams I’m also getting old maybe