Zoo

Boro are playing quite well against Villa. Go on Carrick

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not a single interesting result yet.

At least until we play, of course.

TheReligion

Abusive
I understand that a player caring about the shirt and geeing up away support might seem a foreign idea to a man utd fan but i can assure you it's a normal and good thing.
Understandable he needs to get the fans going. You usually give your players abuse rather than create an atmosphere.

GlasgowCeltic

it’s been a poor Cup weekend so far tbh, maybe Huddersfield or Bristol C can do something

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
How nice is watching these matches not being held at Premier league grounds with no VAR. The game flows and any dubious decisions are forgotten about within ten seconds

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Commentator in the Forest game not mentioning United. At all.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
How nice is watching these matches not being held at Premier league grounds with no VAR. The game flows and any dubious decisions are forgotten about within ten seconds
:lol:Not sure about that. People still debate that Geoff Hurst goal 57 years on.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
We might just have realised we can’t turn up like Billy big Bollocks and tap the ball around and win at 50% effort. The frightening thing is this a full strength team minus AFCON and injuries.

Hester_manc

All the PL-teams are winning. Maybe the league has become stronger and stronger, but the lower leagues not so much. But maybe that will change tomorrow, now that I have jinxed it.