FA Cup 25-27 Jan

Wabara, the Oldham right back, is on loan from City and was their U18 Captain last year.

:lol: Calling captain Suarez for a chat when one of his players does something stupid.

Shit performance from Spurs, who defended horribly and also paid the price for not starting with our strongest team.

Leeds deserved to win.

The only consolation is that we'll be able to better focus on the league and top 4.

Tough luck mate...if Bale had concentrated on playing rather than moaning & the defenders had played as though they knew each other you'd have done better. I was pleased how we played Lennon out of the game on his homecoming.

Hope you get 4th.

Because telling Suarez about the discipline of his team mates isn't a waste of time.

I thought they were saying his English was poor several month back. Suddenly its good enough to be captain?

bit surreal sat here in Los Angeles watching Oldham on the telly. fecking half a mile away from my house back home. Looks kinda frosty. feck that! Even graced this pitch a few years ago in the Oldham Schools Cup Final!

Got little respect for oldham tho. Got a lot of friends who are 'big' oldham fans but you'd swear they just anti-united fans. Cheering on everyside who plays against us. But they are playing the enemy and it would be great if we played em away! :devil:

:lol: Feck off you chelscum.

Go and slap a keeper or something, we'll see you in the next round to do you again ;)

leeds_2346667c.jpg

Charming fans :lol:

You can already see the Oldham players are tired.

Fitness will tell here and Liverpool will win comfortably I think

You can already see the Oldham players are tired.

Fitness will tell here and Liverpool will win comfortably I think

oh Liverpool are bound to win this....not really any surprises this weekend. Leeds always had a chance against spurs..QPR are shite and play like they are in the second division...

..only big surprise was luton I would think...

oh Liverpool are bound to win this....not really any surprises this weekend. Leeds always had a chance against spurs..QPR are shite and play like they are in the second division...

..only big surprise was luton I would think...

I think you mean to say - "Cupset"