27 Jan

Brentford vs Chelsea
Leeds vs Tottenham
Oldham vs Liverpool

Tough fixture for Villa, else don't really see any upsets this weekend

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Tough fixture for Villa, else don't really see any upsets this weekend
Perhaps, but City, Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham all being away from home makes it interesting.

I can't see every one of them going through this weekend, in which case we'll have an upset on our hands.

Villa (as you point out) and Wigan are the other Premier League sides away from home to lower league as well.

I think it's a really intruiging draw.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Stoke will do everything possible to win against City. Including increasing the lengths of the sides of the pitch. Spurs game will be interesting as well.

I hope we blank Fulham at home.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Villa only played on tuesday, I cannot imagine they are too happy with having to play tonight.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Perhaps, but City, Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham all being away from home makes it interesting.

I can't see every one of them going through this weekend, in which case we'll have an upset on our hands.

Villa (as you point out) and Wigan are the other Premier League sides away from home to lower league as well.

I think it's a really intruiging draw.
Only City have an opposition capable of knocking them out. The rest are away against very poor sides. Bolton v Everton might go either way, I'm not really sure how good Bolton are right now.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Only City have an opposition capable of knocking them out. The rest are away against very poor sides. Bolton v Everton might go either way, I'm not really sure how good Bolton are right now.
Brighton have sprung a surprise already and Dirty Leeds could give Spurs a shock.

I maintain that all of those teams won't go through this weekend.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Villa will beat Millwall easy, on a dodgy run at home and missing any decent attacking player they have

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
3 wins in their last 5, 6 in their last 9 - not too bad. Villa have conceded 15 in their last 4 away games. Can see Millwall adding another couple and it finishing 2-1.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Could be a few games off around the North West if this snow continues.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Apparently the Macclesfield game could be in doubt. I'm sure ours will be fine though.

Castia

Jesus Christ...Villa are getting relegated this season unless they invest some money now. The team isn't good enough and on top of that there's no experience.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Wasn't that long ago Lambert was beloved as a tactical genius on the CAF and some were glad Liverpool took Rodgers and not him

hp88

Could be a few games off around the North West if this snow continues.
I think everyone's expecting a bit snow tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the lower league teams call off their game.

Castia

Lambert refusing to answer questions with the the press. Last thing he want's on his back is the local press, Id be amazed if he lasts till the summer.

TheRisingSun

Banned
Wow, Millwall. From what I've read, they're the pikeyest set of fans in the UK. Does it get any worse than that?
Certainly unique - try as the club, authorities and anyone else might - they just will not be dragged kicking and screaming into 2013 for the reason that they just don't give a feck.

The majority of their support are "lads" in casual gear but I will say this for them, they can knock up a deafening and intimidating atmosphere for big matches like tonight.

I quite like having them there, they are different from most clubs and most match-going fans are excited to draw them as they are always "lively" encounters.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Fergie will put up a mixed squad and we'll draw this one. 2-2. But we'll comfortably win the replay 3-0.