FA Cup 3rd round fixtures (5th - 8th Jan 2018) | Replays - 16th, 17th January 2018

Darkhorsez

This is a cracking read from 2015 ahead of Notts Forest's game against Arsenal today:

Brian Clough and the miracle of Nottingham Forest
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...-forest-european-champions-film-jose-mourinho

Also:
Brian Clough memory stirs Wenger’s nostalgia for lost age of management
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...rsene-wenger-arsenal-nottingham-forest-fa-cup
Thanks for this. It brought back a lot of fond memories. Really liked Clough and amazing what Forest achieved.

UnseenMaster

Supports
Chelsea
He scored a goal for Atletico recently and went into the crowd while being on a yellow, got sent off, and was bamboozled as if he had just woken up from an acid trip.
LMAO... Please don't ever change Costa.

Alanxyz

Get in Newport County! Just hold on for a couple more minutes.

Terry Kelly

Watched the final 10 minutes, Newport full deserved their winner, and what a header it was ! Oh dear leeds united, oh bloody dear ! :D

James Peril

Tons of throw-ins and free-kicks, that’s what the FA Cup is about. Incredibly boring and bad, the top teams don’t care at all. They really need to introduce more money or something else to crank up the interest.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Really puts it into perspective when this girl I got with in year 9’s current boyfriend is starting at Wembley today and I’m sat, hungover and unshowered, with a turkey slice wrap

pseudo_canadian

Just tuned in to the 2nd half of Shrewsbury - West Ham. United loanee Dean Henderson in net for Shrewsbury, he's been doing well there isn't he?

Oldyella

Really puts it into perspective when this girl I got with in year 9’s current boyfriend is starting at Wembley today and I’m sat, hungover and unshowered, with a turkey slice wrap
Her loss.

Lennon7

Obiang’s looked really good every time I’ve watched him. Not sure how good he is in general, like.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
At this rate it'll be three big televised games from the FA Cup third round chosen by the BBC and BT Sport that have finished 0-0.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Who’s her boyfriend?

Lennon7

Jesus Christ did a tooth just come out of Cullen’s head?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Yep, you could be his boyfriend instead if you got your act together.

Switch

Not even a booking.

Should surely be a red card for high foot but they only seem to be given when there is no contact!

James Peril

Shrewsbury vs West Ham is without a doubt the worst game of football in the history of the sport. In fact, this isn’t even a game. Apart from a chance in the first half to the home team, there has not been a single chance or dangerous shot from any of the sides.

Nickosaur

Shrewsbury vs West Ham is without a doubt the worst game of football in the history of the sport. In fact, this isn’t even a game. Apart from a chance in the first half to the home team, there has not been a single chance or dangerous shot from any of the sides.
Fleetwood v Leicester yesterday was worse imo.

Lennon7

Yep, you could be his boyfriend instead if you got your act together.
:lol: chill out you tit it’s half a joke. I’m a student and went out last night.