FA Cup 3rd round fixtures

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Villa, Brighton and Watford clearly didn’t give a shit about the FA Cup.

The league has to do something about the number of games. Loads of teams simply can’t be bothered anymore

Paul_Scholes18

The league has to do something about the number of games. Loads of teams simply can’t be bothered anymore
You know there is 8 more games in the championship right? Pretty stupid excuse from PL sides.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You know there is 8 more games in the championship right? Pretty stupid excuse from PL sides.
Well you have to ask them. Brighton, Bournemouth etc have long since fielded weakened sides. It simply isn’t a priority

padr81

Supports
Man City
David Silva misses from on the goal line. Miss of the season so far.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That lad who said he'd score 40 a season if he played against Stones every week is the one who got Vale's goal :lol:

To be fair, Stones is shite. Can't wait for him to be out of the England squad once City bin him off.

padr81

Supports
Man City
That lad who said he'd score 40 a season if he played against Stones every week is the one who got Vale's goal :lol:

To be fair, Stones is shite. Can't wait for him to be out of the England squad once City bin him off.
Cept the goal was nothing to do with Stones. Wasn't his man.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
HT

Leicester 2-0 Wigan
City 2-1 Port Vale
Bournemouth 1-0 Luton
Fleetwood 0-0 Portsmouth

padr81

Supports
Man City
City score a goal thats onside by a mm and the commentator says VAR is unfair and it should be offside.

Paul_Scholes18

Chelsea going with a fairly strong team. Spurs with pretty much the best they got. Sheffield plays with a pure B-side and I don't think anyone apart from Jagielka has played this season before.

I hope Fylde can knock them out!

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Chelsea going with a fairly strong team. Spurs with pretty much the best they got. Sheffield plays with a pure B-side and I don't think anyone apart from Jagielka has played this season before.
What about Middlesbrough?

Paul_Scholes18

What about Middlesbrough?
I have not followed Championship much so I do not know much about them. Mcnair is playing though.

Rooney is playing for Derby so I think I will start watching that game. I think all 4 games with PL sides could be worth watching.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Possibly a dum question, but what's up with Chelsea's kit?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I have not followed Championship much so I do not know much about them. Mcnair is playing though.

Rooney is playing for Derby so I think I will start watching that game. I think all 4 games with PL sides could be worth watching.
Cheers. Would be funny if Spurs went out but I'll watch Rooney then.

Paul_Scholes18

Cheers. Would be funny if Spurs went out but I'll watch Rooney then.
Yeah Mourinho would not be happy if they get knocked out here. He is certainly the manager that always go for the cups fully and he has won a lot of them as a result. Spurs vs City in the final would be a good bet based on that. Liverpool should in theory be the favorite to win it, but I do think they will rotate a bit too much and mess it up.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea

How much you make from winning the FA cup compared to 17th in the league (v possible relegation?)

About £100m a year difference I think.

No brainer for club owners who have relegation risk to force manager to play second string teams in the cups.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
VAR up to it's usual tricks in our game....

No pen for Forest due to millimetre offside...

More positive note, can we keep wearing this retro kit all season please.