FA Cup 3rd round fixtures

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Klopp wants out of the cups. He begged Arsenal to kick them out and failed and now Everton is getting the same chance

macheda14

It is heartening to know that Spurs, with the better squad and the better manager, really are as bad as us.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Didn't he go to Celtic as well?
Within months of moving to City. He was ok but not standout in anyway when you compare how good Odergaard is starting to look given his movements.
Think his family made a few bob out of the move( around 10mill I think was his fee) but his career is heading back to Championship level for a while I think

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Our team has played 4 games across two continents the last two weeks. They need a rest no matter how big our lead is. The FA Cup isn’t worth it, even if it’s Everton.
To be fair the jealousy is strong at the moment...

We don't have a team to rotate

Might watch it now, at least will make it interesting

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Within months of moving to City. He was ok but not standout in anyway when you compare how good Odergaard is starting to look given his movements.
Think his family made a few bob out of the move( around 10mill I think was his fee) but his career is heading back to Championship level for a while I think
Shame when young players are not advised very well.

Paul_Scholes18

You genuinely believe that don’t you? Stats show we haven’t benefited from it as much as is stated. It’s now used as a convenient excuse for our league position. We’d still be top without it.
I am going a bit over the top with 99%. You got 3-5 really big calls that seemed crazy to go your way though. Then I guess some right calls with and against you. Palace, Wolves, City and against us the ones I remember VAR not doing what they should do and it helped you.

Paul_Scholes18

What is Klopp’s problem with the FA Cup?
Too hard for him to win so he just do not care ;).
To be fair SAF didn't really take the FA cup serious all the time too.
It annoyed me too a lot of the time since I love the cups.

I am quite young so didn't follow us back in 1999, but I always wished that we would go for the quadruple. Came close in 2009, but bloody Moyes stopped us. How much pain Moyes has given us is insane!

El Zoido

Everton have a curse with Liverpool, no matter how good they are or what they do, they will never beat them again.

Paul_Scholes18

Liverpool has been so lucky with injuries so it is about time they got some bad luck.
Sorry for Milner though, but I don't think he will be out for long. Even though he has played for City and Liverpool I have always liked him for his mentality and ability to play so many different roles.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Nice to know the linesman cares about the ball being taken from the correct place at a corner.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Kopp's decision to rotate already justified after Milner's injury. It's just not worth it to lose one of our big guns in the 3th round of the FA Cup.

big rons sovereign

Adrian makes a routine save, commentary wank themselves into a frenzy.
Brilliant save! Amazing! It was right at him

Paul_Scholes18

Kopp's decision to rotate already justified after Milner's injury. It's just not worth it to lose one of our big guns in the 3th round of the FA Cup.
Rotate players against us make most sense from a logical perspective though. Easy game and a risk we will try to hurt your players too.

Asger

You genuinely believe that don’t you? Stats show we haven’t benefited from it as much as is stated. It’s now used as a convenient excuse for our league position. We’d still be top without it.
Would be on the top but with only 6-7 points from next team.

Paul_Scholes18

At least we know Moyes will play a strong side in the cup. After all he is a winner based on his own words ;).

Red00012

Liverpools attitude towards domestic cups goes to show how difficult it actually is to win the treble.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Rotate players against us make most sense from a logical perspective though. Easy game and a risk we will try to hurt your players too.
We would have if we had drawn you in the cup, but you're a league game and we need to win that one. No matter how crap you guys are right now, we never have it easy against you.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Anyone seriously think the Everton first team will beat this U21 side at Anfield? :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Need to target that Phillips lad, made about 5 mistakes so far.

Paul_Scholes18

Liverpools attitude towards domestic cups goes to show how difficult it actually is to win the treble.
It is hard, but if you actually go for it too then it makes it easier. The hardest part is getting a CL win though.

InterFan1998

Supports
Internazionale
What is Klopp’s problem with the FA Cup?
Not sure how it is in Englans but does anyone really care about the cups? In Italy, none of the big teams do and its mostly seen a second rate competition. Even now you see teams resting players when they play these cups.

Deery

Dreary
Ref going to give Liverpool everything and let them away with murder it seems..