FA Cup 3rd round fixtures

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
2 nill, should be game over... Nice to see us scoring again at home.

Won't get opposition this accomodating very often this season.

Worrying moment when CHO went down.

James playing like Cafu and in AM position at times in the game.

VAR...

Paul_Scholes18

Joke team from Liverpool haha. They have already won the league although I guess they are so scared to mess it up so they play with a crap team even against Everton.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea game has had the second half delayed by five minutes due to an injury to a linesman. Can't ever remember that!

He seems fine, has swapped jobs with the bloke behind the goal whose job it is to literally do nothing.

Classical Mechanic

Watched some of that Spurs first half and their team was so flat and uninspired. Got a feeling that this Mourinho tenure could be a complete disaster for him.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Joke team from Liverpool haha. They have already won the league although I guess they are so scared to mess it up so they play with a crap team even against Everton.
Our team has played 4 games across two continents the last two weeks. They need a rest no matter how big our lead is. The FA Cup isn’t worth it, even if it’s Everton.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Everton beating Liverpool is as likely as me not buying more shoes. It's not happening.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Watched some of that Spurs first half and their team was so flat and uninspired. Got a feeling that this Mourinho tenure could be a complete disaster for him.
One of the most naive appointments of all time.

Levy must have had a brain freeze and thought it was 00s Mourinho leading his 2017 squad, that's the only reason I can think of for him being so stupid.

Paul_Scholes18

Our team has played 4 games across two continents the last two weeks. They need a rest no matter how big our lead is. The FA Cup isn’t worth it, even if it’s Everton.
You are not in the league cup you know. There is plenty of rest after this game.
Could have easily played Van Dijk, Salah/Mane and Ox here.

I don't complain though since I want you knocked out. You had a great chance to win everything this season, but do not dare to even try. With that said you might still luck your way through this or something.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Oh dear lino, CHO miles onside, blind and just leave it for VAR ffs...

The smallest player on the pitch doesn’t even have to jump to score a header. Poor defending. spurs concede first again.

einstein

So liverpool reserves vs Everton first 11. This will be intereseting. More of a competition than if Liverpool played their always fit first eleven.

Paul_Scholes18

So liverpool reserves vs Everton first 11. This will be intereseting. More of a competition than if Liverpool played their always fit first eleven.
Still 12vs11 since Liverpool got VAR system backing them too. Can be close, but I think a draw might be the logical result.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Second Forest chance / goal cancelled by very marginal VAR call...

Now know how Liverpool fans must feel all this season :lol:

Asger

Noticed Ravel started for Shef Utd, anyone know how he has played?

Paul_Scholes18

Second Forest chance / goal cancelled by very marginal VAR call...

Now know how Liverpool fans must feel all this season :lol:
Not fully since Liverpool fans are used to getting 99% of calls going with them so they can't imagine the opposite.
You can hopefully do that.

Irrational.

I think Everton will win today and push forward their League and CL retention aspirations. Klopp did the same thing last time and threw the FA cup.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I like that Roberts lad.
The folly of moving too early.

He was so badly advised. Going to City was never going to work out the way he obviously believed. Staying at Fulham then going to a mid table club would have benefited his career

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not fully since Liverpool fans are used to getting 99% of calls going with them so they can't imagine the opposite.
You can hopefully do that.
You genuinely believe that don’t you? Stats show we haven’t benefited from it as much as is stated. It’s now used as a convenient excuse for our league position. We’d still be top without it.