FA Cup 4th round fixtures (replays Feb 4-5)

arthurka

I still think Ake is a really good player. Could see him going to a top 6 team this summer.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
He’s been given nothing to work with today, but wtf is the point of Dominic Solanke? I’ve no idea why Bournemouth keep paying silly money for terrible Liverpool players, it’s bizarre.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Replay time...

Tuesday 4 Feb

19:45 Derby vs Northampton
19:45 Cardiff vs Reading
19:45 Birmingham vs Coventry
19:45 Liverpool vs Shrewsbury
20:05 Oxford vs Newcastle (BBC One)

Wednesday 5 Feb

19:45 Tottenham vs Southampton (BT Sport 1)

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I’m still amazed Van Den Berg is at Liverpool. Not sure I’ve ever watched him play and he hasn’t looked completely awful. Doesn’t even look like he can be a league 2 player when he’s older.

MysticRed

Supports
Liverpool
I’m still amazed Van Den Berg is at Liverpool. Not sure I’ve ever watched him play and he hasn’t looked completely awful. Doesn’t even look like he can be a league 2 player when he’s older.
I agree. I worry about him at CB tonight. Going to be a long evening

Deery

Dreary
That’s some arrogance from Klopp to throw out that team for the FA cup, hope their season capitulates now..

Paul_Scholes18

I can only watch the most boring game of the lot. Oxford vs Newcastle. Anyone knows any good streams?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I can’t believe the shite we got in 2000 for declining to enter due to how the club World Cup commitments and how it “belittled the FA Cup”.

He’s smearing shite all over it and the media is lapping it up.

montpelier

He's careful not to be caught at the scene of the crime though.

If they win, he will be all over it.

Wayne's World

I can’t believe the shite we got in 2000 for declining to enter due to how the club World Cup commitments and how it “belittled the FA Cup”.

I reckon all the media take it up the arse from Klopp the way they talk about him so much.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Nice of Milner to be there watching
Part of me thinks he keeps checking his phone, not quite realising the rest of the team set him up. Including Klopp.

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Part of me thinks he keeps checking his phone, not quite realising the rest of the team set him up. Including Klopp.
:lol:

Yeah it’s not even about the winter break. It’s all just been a big ruse to prank Milner.

Giggs' right foot

It’s Klopp throwing the towel in when we have a 50/50 of bloody winning the FA cup this year. The first time in ages.
But why? Has he got an explanation?

Being the PL winners in effing February, to me, comes with the benefit of being able to prioritise the CL and FAC the next few months, or am I crazy? You even have an 11-day break till next game.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
:lol:

Yeah it’s not even about the winter break. It’s all just been a big ruse to prank Milner.
Salah, Robertson and Trent are sitting around a phone in a hotel in Dubai absolutely pissing themselves.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

They hated Fergie back then. They felt we intimidated refs, monopolised the league due to financial clout. The fans of other clubs hated us believing we were media darlings and basically cheated every game.
Fergie never bowed to anyone in the media and they just looked for anything to put the boot in.

Wenger was a god send to them: erudite and an accommodating. He even tacitly criticised us for pulling out. You felt if he shit in a presser the media would eat it up as a gourmet meal.

Klopp is the modern equivalent in some respects. They’ve been waiting for a Wenger to take over and turn Liverpool around. They will be tolerant of his whims until the next flavour of the month turns up

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Jones looks miles ahead of anyone else on the field so far.