FA Cup 4th round fixtures (replays Feb 4-5)

Paul_Scholes18

fecking hell they are going to fluke it all. These kids would find a way to beat City too.

untitled_6899

Has Liverpool's season been written by Disney? Never seen so many fecking fairy stories

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Are they away to Chelsea next round?

Surely Chelsea can dump their kids out?
Hopefully Klopp will field some of our first XI, and it'll definitely be a lot better side than this one. It's in the beginning of March, we'll be as good as certain of the title by then.

Adrian; Williams, Matip, Lovren, Milner; Fabinho, Ox, Keita; Mane, Origi, Shaqiri. Something like that seems reasonable, but I hope it'll be stronger.

Paul_Scholes18

I have never seen a big side play against a league 1 side and win due to having so much luck. Two own goals, goals disallowed, clean pen not given. Keeper making an insane amount of saves. It is crazy.

untitled_6899

The people of Shrewsbury re-elect Daniel Kawczyski as their Tory MP. Today he goes off to talk at a right wing meeting in Rome and praises Matteo Salvini and Viktor Orban. Then their first team lose to Liverpool’s youth team.

feck Shrewsbury.

BigRedScouser

Supports
Liverpool
I'm aware I'm on a rival clubs forum but our youngsters have looked a class above and dominated proceedings. In actual fact, Shrewsbury have been fortunate we're not winning by more.