FA Cup 4th round fixtures (replays Feb 4-5)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Feel for that Shrewsbury guy tbh.

brian017

I genuinely LOL'd at the Liverpool player wheeling away like he scored. I wouldn't have the nerve to do it. Fair play!

0le

Unbelievable comeback. I thought it was over after they missed that chance a minute before. Incredible goal.

Paul_Scholes18

I'm aware I'm on a rival clubs forum but our youngsters have looked a class above and dominated proceedings. In actual fact, Shrewsbury have been fortunate we're not winning by more.
You won by a stupid own goal. Well done. Lucky offside call saved you too.
I agree your youngesters played well though. Better performance than the first one with a better team.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool are so disrespectful to this competition they might insist on winning it with the U15s.

Cpt Negative

I thought the rule was that they wouldn’t disallow the goal if the defensive line is reset?

always_hoping

Liverpools record in the FA Cup since Klopp arrived.

3rd round needed a replay to beat Exeter
4th round knocked out after a replay v West Ham

3rd round needed a replay to beat Plymouth
4th round knocked out by Wolves

3rd round bet Everton
4th round knocked out by West Brom at home

3rd round knocked out by Wolves
4th round needed a replay to beat Shrewsbury

So as soon as Klopp wasn't managing the side they reach the 5th round

Dick Dastardly

Supports
Wrexham
Difficult as it is for MUFC fans to agree but as a Wrexham fan it gives me great joy to see Shrewsbury stuffed by Klopps babies.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I'm aware I'm on a rival clubs forum but our youngsters have looked a class above and dominated proceedings. In actual fact, Shrewsbury have been fortunate we're not winning by more.
Eh? Shrewsbury were through on goal 3 times in the first leg and you were playing a stronger team then and you got a replay because of an own goal.

BigRedScouser

Supports
Liverpool
Well done, it's Shewsbury.
So? Our kids were in the EFL Cup this season and lost every game. Great performance tonight.

I must add they were a lot more physical than the first game also, and did their best to kick bits out of our lads. Great stuff.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Hi BigRedScouser. Love the name. Really inconspicuous, la.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You won't when you read @Kostov message, he's an ex United academy lad :lol:
Yeah I did, but still... A young lad making such a mistake, probably feeling he left his teammates down right now in such a big moment, must feel like shit right now.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It’s really annoying that the team which is making United fans feel like everyone else during the SAF era is Liverpool.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It’s really annoying that the team which is making United fans feel like everyone else during the SAF era is Liverpool.
Ah come on SW. Support your rival home city club with all your passion like the Utd fans have been doing for the past few years. ;)

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Masterstroke from Klopp and Critchley. If we win the thing even the tea ladies will be getting medals at this rate.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Reading beat Cardiff 4-1 in the shootout and hosts Sheffield United in the next round.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Masterstroke from Klopp and Critchley. If we win the thing even the tea ladies will be getting medals at this rate.
no lose situation for them really? The only downside was the potential media flak but they seem to have let it go.... that nob Adrian Durham on Talk sport was almost creaming himself tonight with his love in for Klopp

Deery

Dreary
When he’s hot, he’s hot brilliant goal from Saint-Maximin

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
a mod should give you a special tagline... "said he loves everything United"
Did you know my real user name is Dumpstar but some mature mod (Jasonrh) decided to change it about 10 or so years ago? He's not around anymore, his mum probably called him in for tea. I wouldn't mind that tag line, would always remind me of good times on the Cafe in the future. ;)

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
no lose situation for them really? The only downside was the potential media flak but they seem to have let it go.... that nob Adrian Durham on Talk sport was almost creaming himself tonight with his love in for Klopp
I've got inkling Klopp didn't want us going through now with this Chelsea game wedged in, he'll be under more pressure to put out a proper team for that.