FA Cup | 5th Round | QF draw: Leicester (A)

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I think it was Havertz holding the ball and gesturing to Werner to be the taker, probably thinking “yeah, that’ll do his confidence a world of good”.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Werner is 100% going to miss.
What is it with Chelsea and strikers? Drogba and Costa have been the only 2 decent strikers you've had in the last 15 years.

Seem to absolutely ruin them.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I actually feel bad for him. He's proper frustrated with himself.

dal

I love the awareness of space Gilmour has, he seems to love to speed up the play.

I know it’s Luton but I’m still impressed.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
It's hard not to feel a little bit sorry for Werner. He's trying his socks off but everything seems to be going wrong.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Tough game for Chelsea after seeing off Morecambe. They'll have to be prepared for the next round against *checks notes*... Barnsley.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Gilmour does everything Jorginho does but better.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Good to win, story of Chelsea currently in one game though. Kepa, defensively pretty woeful, James.

Academy players look good mainly but almost no one else does. Really surprised Havertz didn't start, only coming on for 20 mins v lower league Cup opposition... Dressing room is split because it's not seen as a meritocracy I reckon.

Werner got the assist earlier even if pass deflected, has zero confidence, shouldn't be taking that Pen.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Good to win, story of Chelsea currently in one game though. Kepa, defensively pretty woeful, James.

Academy players look good mainly but almost no one else does. Really surprised Havertz didn't start, only coming on for 20 mins v lower league Cup opposition... Dressing room is split because it's not seen as a meritocracy I reckon.

Werner got the assist earlier even if pass deflected, has zero confidence, shouldn't be taking that Pen.

Eh? Who is getting picked that shouldn't be? Werner is the only one I can possibly think of.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
He’s absoloutley brilliant isn’t he. Needs to get a lot stronger hopefully without losing mobility.
He's a gem, and he looks stronger than last season already.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Eh? Who is getting picked that shouldn't be? Werner is the only one I can possibly think of.
Not saying right or wrong just watch how the players react, look on Havertz and Ziyech faces... I could swear certain players not passing Mount the ball at times when they should have done today.

Behind the scenes I reckon they resent treatment of Mount and young academy players generally.

Lamps had some weird man management issues ever since he managed us, Luiz got shipped out, Alonso is currently persona non grata. Rudiger, Jorginho, Giroud and probably others all went through exile periods for no apparent reason.

Unrest in the camp is why we've gone backwards despite the £200m extra players imo.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I know we just lost 3-1 but I have to be proud of the lads. Luton is a tiny club with an even tinier budget yet we gave it our all against a top side.

DavidDeSchmikes

Chelsea are a Mendy injury away from their season from getting derailed. Kepa should have saved that goal with his feet, not the first time he has had weak wrists when dealing with a shot.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Not saying right ot wrong just watch how the players react, look on Havertz and Ziyech faces... I could swear certain players not passing Mount the ball at times when they should have done today.

Behind the scenes I reckon they resent treatment of Mount and young academy players generally.

Lamps had some weird man management issues ever since he managed us, Luiz got shipped out, Alonso is currently persona non grata. Rudiger, Jorginho, Giroud and probably others all went through exile periods for no apparent reason.

Unrest in the camp is why we've gone backwards despite the £200m extra players imo.
I think that's huge projection on your part to try and explain some of our performances. Havertz has played a ton this season (probably too much) and Ziyech has played whenever he was available, why would they resent Mount or any of the other young players? The only one getting picked every week who shouldn't be is Werner and you could see when the pen was awarded, all the players wanted him to take it.

We've "gone backwards" because we've added 6 first team players and the team does not know each other. You can certainly blame that on Lampard but I've seen nothing to suggest there's any sort of unrest.

Classical Mechanic

Not saying right or wrong just watch how the players react, look on Havertz and Ziyech faces... I could swear certain players not passing Mount the ball at times when they should have done today.

So Ziyech, Pulisic, Wener and Havertz are all playing shite because they’re unhappy Mount keeps getting picked?