FA Cup | 5th Round | QF draw: Leicester (A)

cyberman

Just reading The Sun match report and they sent in the copy afterr 90 mins, no mention of anything in extra time, says 4-4 in score column and they even took the gamble of saying Dele did nothing after being subbed on with 30 mins of extra time left to play.
Says it all about Dele

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
You lot are such moaners about cup draws. You're Manchester United FFS, grow some balls!
Have a day off!

We're all desperate for a return to the 90s when all competition bowed to our superiority and rolled over for us.

It's rubbish now.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Percy Tau has to be the biggest void between hype and actual ability I've ever seen. A handful of medicore seasons in Belgium and he's now almost 27, but SA fans will try and convince you he should be playing at Wolves or even Liverpool.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
We seem to get nice early draws in English comps. We more than make up for it in our CL draws after the group stage.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
If we're talking the draw, I'll be happy with anyone bar Wolves.

City will obviously get Bournemouth.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Wolves seem to be resting a few. I don't understand that. They're 14th, they're not gonna go down, they're not gonna get Europe, go all out in a cup and see what happens.

They've beaten Chelsea, beat Arsenal, we only fluked a win against them, drew against Spurs, narrowly lost to Everton. They can challenge any top side on their day.

I don't understand the mindset of throwing away the cups when you're just sleep-walking through the league anyway.

prateik

commentator : doesn't appear like there was that much contact ..
what the feck is he on about ?

48 hours

most likely

City vs Bournemouth
Chelsea vs United
Sheffield United vs Wolves or Southampton
Everton vs Leicester City

United Hobbit

We just know how the draw goes. We Will either get City or Chelsea while the one we don't get gets Bournemouth or:

United vs Wolves (urgh!)
City vs Bournemouth
Chelsea vs Sheffield United