FA Cup | 5th Round | QF draw: Leicester (A)

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I want Southampton to win... I mean anything to not play Wolves right?... Though if we got them they'd probably be extra motivated.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I want Southampton to win... I mean anything to not play Wolves right?... Though if we got them they'd probably be extra motivated.
You would honestly beat Southampton 18-0. Wolves would cause you problems as they seem to be your jinx team.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Jinx team? Lost twice 2 seasons ago one was in the Cup. Beaten them and drawn since

Jinxed!
They are our jinx team in the sense that every time we play them I feel like my life must have been cursed in some way that I'm choosing to sit through such tumescent shite.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Man City definitely getting Bournemouth in the draw tonight. I can almost guarantee it.

VivaRonaldo85

I have an inevitable feeling we will get Everton or Leicester. Ole cannot get a break with cup draws. One of Chelsea or Man City will certainly get Bournemouth at home.

tomaldinho1

You would honestly beat Southampton 18-0. Wolves would cause you problems as they seem to be your jinx team.
They haven't been anyone's jinx team since they started trying to be more expansive, they've been awful. Nuno has also spent a lot of money when you think of the teams around him in the table. They are basically Spurs Lite and Jiminez is their Kane.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
City, Bournemouth, Leicester, Sheffield Utd Chelsea, Everton
Manchester United, Manchester City, Leicester City, Southampton, Everton, Bournemouth, Sheffield United, Barnsley/Chelsea.
Chars.

Oh, we'll definitely get Chelsea.
Which I think would make that 4 yrs straight we eventually meet them ?

RashyForPM

Chelsea vs United
City vs Bournemouth

Don’t mind me, just preparing for the inevitable :lol: