FA Cup | 5th Round | QF draw: Leicester (A)

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Moura having a good laugh with Richarlison, Mina and Bernard after the game. Jose will love that.

DT12

Supports
Everton
The last time we played them. 1-0 on the first game of the season.

Bertie Wooster

Glad to see Tottenham are out, although Everton are obviously strong as well and I was more eager to see Leicester or Man City get beat instead.

It's looking like a strong last eight (assuming Chelsea get through) with, obviously, Bournemouth and Sheffield United as the weak teams.

Having drawn two of the top seven in the last two rounds, we really deserve to avoid the other four members in the Q/F. I'd obviously love Bournemouth or Sheff Utd, but I'd definitely take Wolves / Southampton right now rather than risk yet another really tough draw.

always_hoping

Draw at around 7.45pm UK time and will be done after Wolves face Southampton, and just before Barnsley take on Chelsea. On BT Sports or the FA YouTube channel.

The ball numbers

1 Bournemouth

2 Man United

3 Sheffield United

4 Wolves or Southampton

5 Barnsley or Chelsea

6 Everton

7 Man City

8 Leicester City

Quarter finals to be played the weekend of Saturday 20 March.

Giggs86

Doesn't matter who we draw in the next round, what matters is who's gonna skin us in the semis this time.

Red & White

Glad to see Tottenham go out. It’s a shame they’ll be physically and mentally shattered for the City game now but I don’t know if it would have made much difference even if they weren’t. It’s a strange season, though, so you never know.

As always, we’ll get one of the toughest draws possible. I’d love to get Everton, though. DCL may be out, also, depending on the severity of the groin injury. The quarter finals will be played in 5 weeks time.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
We will get Everton or Leicester.

City and Chelsea will get Bournemouth or Sheffield/Bristol, at worst they get Southampton or Wolves.

It is known.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Congratulations, that was some match
Agreed, I was fearing the worst when DCL went off and Kane came on but our spirit in the last two games has been fantastic. All the best for the rest of the season!

Havak

Pokemon master
I'd really want Sheffield United or Everton, in the hope we can slap them out of the tournament. However, Bournemouth would also be a nice tie for us. They'll come at us and probably rest players due to the League position in fairness.

We will probably get one of the trickier ties like Wolves if they progress. Hoping the likes of Wolves, City, Chelsea & Leicester play each other, but we always seem to get slightly worse draws in the cups.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
We will get Everton or Leicester.

City and Chelsea will get Bournemouth or Sheffield/Bristol, at worst they get Southampton or Wolves.

It is known.
Hope so (if we go through tonight which isn't a given, we tend to shit the bed at Oakwell in the Cup :lol: ) it's about time the Q/F draw was kind to us.

Leicester, Leicester, United, Everton, United (and all bar one of them away) are our previous 5 Q/F draws, our last kind Q/F was Leicester when they were shit.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'd rather play City in the quarters than face them in the semi's and get knocked out :wenger:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Hope so (if we go through tonight which isn't a given, we tend to shit the bed at Oakwell in the Cup :lol: ) it's about time the Q/F draw was kind to us.

Leicester, Leicester, United, Everton, United (and all bar one of them away) are our previous 5 Q/F draws, our last kind Q/F was Leicester when they were shit.
Poor you :( Hold on a moment as I play the world's smallest violin for you.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

You deserve a break :(

Ludens the Red

Haha, Makes up for all those FA Cups you spammed in the 2010’s with shite draws.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
You lot are such moaners about cup draws. You're Manchester United FFS, grow some balls!
That's easy to say when you've drawn Morcambe, Luton and Barnsley!

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Haha, Makes up for all those FA Cups you spammed in the 2010’s with shite draws.
Well if you weren't losing at home to Leeds United or playing reserve teams in semi finals maybe we'd have got a "proper run" :lol: