FA Cup | 5th Round | QF draw: Leicester (A)

Paul_Scholes18

He’s decent but not a top level coach. It’s not that surprising it went wrong for him at the absolute top level.
Ole is the same though, but it is working with him so maybe Moyes just came at the wrong time. I think the situation might have been easier for Ole though. Took over Mourinho meltdown when everyone wanted change. Had a squad that underperformed for a few years so very low expectations. He even got the job missing top 4. Thus he could give the squad a boost and deal with lower expecations.

Moyes took over the champions who had overperformed and if he did not win the league it would be a failure. Probably a mentally harder situation to deal with. He totally failed here though and should have been sacked way earlier. Particular after Stoke, Fulham and Sunderland.

Paul_Scholes18

1.06 odds on a City win. Feels like easy too high even. Can't see them fail in this game against league 2 side even without De Bruyne.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Still feels a bit surreal, I can see the Cheltenham ground from my house but gutted we can’t be there

Crustanoid

1.06 odds on a City win. Feels like easy too high even. Can't see them fail in this game against league 2 side even without De Bruyne.
Plastic feckers

If there was any integrity in football then they wouldn't have been allowed to be formed in 2008 as an oil-rich country's sport washing machine and the honours list would be a lot more just.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Honestly just happy we are trying to play some football, we’ve made a decent start

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Mahrez has such good control. Always thought he would've been an obvious signing for us from Leicester.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Remember those posters that said a team of keepers would be able to survive in League 2?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Oh, really, he looks like 12, anyway, too old, will be 30 in 11 years.
P.S., admit it, how many pictures you took today from your window or street, or roof..? Did you scream "we are not really here", or "Uniteeed" as City players got out of the bus?
I can’t see the road from my window unfortunately and I was a bit wary of walking around the corner as I’d imagine there’s some police presence to stop people gathering

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I can’t see the road from my window unfortunately and I was a bit wary of walking around the corner as I’d imagine there’s some police presence to stop people gathering
You did not het selfie with Pep??

What was that noise?
Firewoks!
Happy New Year everBodY!!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Why has the ref stopped this, he's obviously never watched a game in South America before.