FA Cup Final 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

Superunknown

A great coach once said, there's only really the right ball to play. Arsenal abandoning the tiki style will play dividends
There's a lot of sense in that. They're having more of the ball now too and are keeping Chelsea penned in, so it shows they've got a bit of variation to their play.

cyberman

Cbelsea just got done by the same corner routine 3 times in a row.

Irrational.

Any idea what's happening with Ceballos after this game? Is he returning to Real? Think he's been pretty good for Arse.

Superunknown

Big chance for Arsenal with this freekick. Right before half time.

Bet Danny Murphy will say that it's in anyway.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Danny Murphy really grates on me, regurgitating shit he has heard before "I think once you've had a sightener blah blah blah". feck off ya boring prick.

cyberman

Chelsea need to hit it long, get Giroud to hold it up.
Pulisic has disappeared

Munkehboi

Not really his fault though. When he has the ball, he is different level.
Agreed, he is really comfortbale with the ball at his feet and can really carry it. Maybe his lack of range in his passing let's him down a bit.

I just don't understand Chelsea not spending to sure up their defense. Azpilicueta's legs have gone now, Zouma and Rudiger just aren't reliable.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Chelsea’s defensive woes run so, so much deeper than in net.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
You are crying out for a top CB and GK
LB is the bigger concern for me - Alonso can't be categorized as having a mare because this is his actual level. Not that I'd say no to a new CB, mind.

Genuinely can't understand why people want to get rid of Zouma. The Rudiger / Christensen spot has been far far worse IMO.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I wonder has anyone ever watched a game of football he was involved in where he didn't end up flopping around on the ground like a dying fish?
Afterwards he'll say," I have won the world cup, so feck off.":D

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
LB is the bigger concern for me - Alonso can't be categorized as having a mare because this is his actual level. Not that I'd say no to a new CB, mind.

Genuinely can't understand why people want to get rid of Zouma. The Rudiger / Christensen spot has been far far worse IMO.
Because Zouma is Stoke City level:wenger:

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
This game is like our semi against Chelsea. Except Arsenal is Chelsea and Chelsea is United. They've lost control of the game.

Superunknown

Where would you all class our back 5 (De Gea, AWB, Lindelöf, Maguire, Shaw) in comparison with Arsenal and Chelsea's?

TheReligion

Abusive

I think people are blinded by how poor zouma was at the start of the season. He's definitely settled since then though. I feel you need a leader though, much like why we got Maguire. Would transform you.